Why don't Celebs push for Sanctuary Cities where they live? or let Refugees live in their mansions?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I notice these Celebs and rich liberal elite like claiming this and that on twitter, bashing rich people its almost as if they are bashing rich people using a psychological tactic of if I bash them they wont look at me as a rich person, even though they are rich, like some type of projection tactic to deflect onto others.

A thing I notice these Celeb like are Sanctuary Cities and pro immigration for refugees and illegals who do not go through the legal process.

Well why don't you see these Safe places for refugees and illegals in Malibu, west hollywood, beverly hills, brentwood, etc?

Look at these people these are Americans who live in the areas that are being targeted for Sanctuary cities, the media never shows this stuff these are minorities American citizens who oppose thse cities because they know the fear of the unexpected with these immigrants from other countries.

Why don't the celebs practice what they preach instead of making people suffer in the poor areas bring the refugees to your affluent areas build tents in your massive yards, huge mansions and house as many as possible dont just pretend so you can get fans to think you are caring but really are just masking it by pretending to care with hollow statements.

Letting them cut the grass for cash under the table is enough, don't you think?

limousine liberals

they vote to force he poor to make sacrifices so that the celebrities can circlejerk about how moral they are

it is never moral to vote to steal from others

san francisco is the embodiment of limousine liberal land, where everyone claims to love the poor but pay some of the highest real estate on the planet so they dont have to live amongst them

this is a stupid argument. theres a difference between having people live inside your house and shitting in your toilet and the difference of letting people thrive in a city until they find their own way.

and as far as advocacy of sanctuary cities goes im sure some did do that or donated to programs that do.

limousine liberals

they vote to force he poor to make sacrifices so that the celebrities can circlejerk about how moral they are

it is never moral to vote to steal from others

san francisco is the embodiment of limousine liberal land, where everyone claims to love the poor but pay some of the highest real estate on the planet so they dont have to live amongst them
its not hypocrisy. if you have money to have a luxury house then why not? why have millions sitting around just to sleep on the street? what about the middle class and their houses? should they give up everything and live in homeless shelters?

if i got a nice pickup truck and a homeless man doesnt....he should be glad....i can now afford to give him bottled water and pre made sandwiches and pay for homeless programs.

its not hypocrisy. if you have money to have a luxury house then why not? why have millions sitting around just to sleep on the street? what about the middle class and their houses? should they give up everything and live in homeless shelters?

if i got a nice pickup truck and a homeless man doesnt....he should be glad....i can now afford to give him bottled water and pre made sandwiches and pay for homeless programs.

conservatives donate more to charity, at every income level, both total and percentage of their income

instead of voting to bring these people in, and put the burden on other tax payers and the burden of an increased crime rate in the cities they move to, these liberals should donate their own money to help them in their home country which has been proven to be more effective and more efficient. however it doesnt allow for the same level of virtue signalling

Yeah its not lib/conv issue. We wouls all be the same if we were rich. Who would want to live among poor people once you have money?

Most celebrities are ignorant scum and a blight on humanity.

this is a stupid argument. theres a difference between having people live inside your house and shitting in your toilet and the difference of letting people thrive in a city until they find their own way.

I'm sure the illegals they give servant jobs to are shitting in the toilets. Probably more a numbers game than a matter of principle.

Speaking of illegals and toilets remember this gem from the rich liberal celeb Kelly Osbourne lol

Why dont conservatives adopt every unwanted child?

Probably because it is a totally fucking stupid argument.

It's not just celebrities. It's the general public. Over here, when you see these 'refugees welcome' marches and that kind of stuff, I'd say 90% of the participants are from leafy, suburban, middle-class areas of the UK with a tiny immigrant community at the very most.

You never see hoardes of people from 'the regions' (ie - not middle-class outer London and the South of England) asking for more immigrants. Coz these are the people currently living in areas with huge immigrant communities and the problems that come along with it.

It's basically a case of "yeah we want more immigrants....just make sure they live far away from us".

It's just part of this generation's social make-up. The media has sculpted them and told them that, to be considered a good person and a modern person, they must attend at least one left-wing march a month and post it all over social media.

I laughed my tits off when there was a 'black lives matter' march over here. Our fucking cops don't even carry guns and there's probably been about 3 cases in the last 10yrs where a criminal has been shot dead by armed police.

Why dont conservatives adopt every unwanted child?
Liberals really outdid themselves with that stupid fucking argument. So to think someone shouldn't be murdered, you must be willing to take full responsibility for a situation you played no part in creating? Conservatives usually have their own kids and take care of them, which is what they're saying others should do.

I notice these Celebs and rich liberal elite like claiming this and that on twitter, bashing rich people its almost as if they are bashing rich people using a psychological tactic of if I bash them they wont look at me as a rich person, even though they are rich, like some type of projection tactic to deflect onto others.

It's no secret that leftists are far more generous with other people's stuff than their own. They're going to make this place a utopia if they have to spend every dime of your money to do it.

Also, of course they don't want to be seen as rich. It's why Michael Moore tries to look like a homeless lesbian and celebrities spend thousands to look broke.

Yeah its not lib/conv issue. We wouls all be the same if we were rich. Who would want to live among poor people once you have money?

Nobody would, but they definitely don't let that stop them from weighing in on policies for neighborhoods they wouldn't be caught dead in. Why would they want to limit the number of lower class people being imported? They get cheap maids, cheap landscaping, and when they're done they go back to their own neighborhood and are someone else's problem. The rich aren't affected by the market flooding of cheap labor, the added crime, and their kids' schools aren't the ones being dragged down.

Speaking of illegals and toilets remember this gem from the rich liberal celeb Kelly Osbourne lol

I've never seen that. That was awesome. She said it so authoritatively and thought she'd get a huge applause, then the panic on her face when she started frantically with "In the sense that...what I mean is... but I'm saying...oh no"

A thing I notice these Celeb like are Sanctuary Cities and pro immigration for refugees and illegals who do not go through the legal process.

Well why don't you see these Safe places for refugees and illegals in Malibu, west hollywood, beverly hills, brentwood, etc?

Look at these people these are Americans who live in the areas that are being targeted for Sanctuary cities, the media never shows this stuff these are minorities American citizens who oppose thse cities because they know the fear of the unexpected with these immigrants from other countries.

Why don't the celebs practice what they preach instead of making people suffer in the poor areas bring the refugees to your affluent areas build tents in your massive yards, huge mansions and house as many as possible dont just pretend so you can get fans to think you are caring but really are just masking it by pretending to care with hollow statements.

Isn't Los Angeles already a "sanctuary city"? I'm pretty sure that's where 75% of celebrities live.

The left are piranhas and always ready to turn on their own.

I love it when lefties get heat from other lefties. Like when Colbert offended Asians. I have no sympathy for pandering schmucks like that.

Many people talk a good game, but when it comes time to do something, they shut their mouths or point their fingers.

Liberal, Conservative, ECT. They want all of the rewards, and none of the consequences for THEM.

This is a great interview with a movie maker (and a lefty) Mark Duplass. Not everyone in Hollywood is a hypocrite. We need to stop dividing people to "libtards vs conservatards". There's some common ground to be found.

Last edited:
Back