Why don't Celebs push for Sanctuary Cities where they live? or let Refugees live in their mansions?

Many of them are doing their part. They have maids and gardeners.

They know everything they need to know becuase they have them. You know because they can act it makes them an expert on everything.

Isn't Los Angeles already a "sanctuary city"? I'm pretty sure that's where 75% of celebrities live.

Bingo. I don't think TS thought this one out too well. Surprise surprise

Why dont conservatives adopt every unwanted child?

Probably because it is a totally fucking stupid argument.

Why deflect to another topic? The point is the rich celebs are okay with sanctuary cities as long as its not their affluent spacious area, look at the videos i posted instead of just responding off headline topic.

This is a great interview with a movie maker (and a lefty) Mark Duplass. Not everyone in Hollywood is a hypocrite. We need to stop dividing people to "libtards vs conservatards". There's some common ground to be found.

Liberals and conservatives are fine. Democrats and Republicans are the problem.

Isn't Los Angeles already a "sanctuary city"? I'm pretty sure that's where 75% of celebrities live.

La is a huge city, the celebs live in the exclusive parts away from the common man, and only mingle with them when the cameras are on. They rarely venture to the neighboring suburbs, they do have a few cool celebs but you never really see them on tmz.

Bingo. I don't think TS thought this one out too well. Surprise surprise

Los angeles has sections man lol, celebs live in areas like malibu, westwood, brentwood, bel air, calabasas, etc, they dont live in places like pico rivera, boyle heights, east los, south central compton.

La is a huge city, the celebs live in the exclusive parts away from the common man, and only mingle with them when the cameras are on. They rarely venture to the neighboring suburbs, they do have a few cool celebs but you never really see them on tmz.
Concession accepted.

Los angeles has sections man lol, celebs live in areas like malibu, westwood, brentwood, bel air, calabasas, etc, they dont live in places like pico rivera, boyle heights, east los, south central compton.

Right...but when people make an argument for LA to remain a sanctuary city are they saying "except for so and so neighborhood"?

Also, when people talk about allowing refugees in, are they saying that certain people should be required to give them a room in their house also? Sorry...I just don't understand your argument

Leftists are only liberal with other money and places of living.

Right...but when people make an argument for LA to remain a sanctuary city are they saying "except for so and so neighborhood"?

Also, when people talk about allowing refugees in, are they saying that certain people should be required to give them a room in their house also? Sorry...I just don't understand your argument
When you have a guy like Will Smith as an example that has him, his wife and what... 2 kids max but a fucking near 30 bedroom fucking mansion he lives in and another vacation home with like 10-15 bedrooms....

And they don't take ANYONE in.....

When you have a guy like Will Smith as an example that has him, his wife and what... 2 kids max but a fucking near 30 bedroom fucking mansion he lives in and another vacation home with like 10-15 bedrooms....

And they don't take ANYONE in.....

But who has ever made an argument for individuals taking refugees into their actual homes?

the same reason they don't want prisons or section 8 housing where they live...

property values.

I notice these Celebs and rich liberal elite like claiming this and that on twitter, bashing rich people its almost as if they are bashing rich people using a psychological tactic of if I bash them they wont look at me as a rich person, even though they are rich, like some type of projection tactic to deflect onto others.

A thing I notice these Celeb like are Sanctuary Cities and pro immigration for refugees and illegals who do not go through the legal process.

Well why don't you see these Safe places for refugees and illegals in Malibu, west hollywood, beverly hills, brentwood, etc?

Look at these people these are Americans who live in the areas that are being targeted for Sanctuary cities, the media never shows this stuff these are minorities American citizens who oppose thse cities because they know the fear of the unexpected with these immigrants from other countries.

Why don't the celebs practice what they preach instead of making people suffer in the poor areas bring the refugees to your affluent areas build tents in your massive yards, huge mansions and house as many as possible dont just pretend so you can get fans to think you are caring but really are just masking it by pretending to care with hollow statements.

hi Tidwell,

Los Angeles is a sanctuary city. actually, so is Malibu.

also, why do you care so much what actors and musicians think?

- IGIT

I notice these Celebs and rich liberal elite like claiming this and that on twitter, bashing rich people its almost as if they are bashing rich people using a psychological tactic of if I bash them they wont look at me as a rich person, even though they are rich, like some type of projection tactic to deflect onto others.

A thing I notice these Celeb like are Sanctuary Cities and pro immigration for refugees and illegals who do not go through the legal process.

Well why don't you see these Safe places for refugees and illegals in Malibu, west hollywood, beverly hills, brentwood, etc?

Look at these people these are Americans who live in the areas that are being targeted for Sanctuary cities, the media never shows this stuff these are minorities American citizens who oppose thse cities because they know the fear of the unexpected with these immigrants from other countries.

Why don't the celebs practice what they preach instead of making people suffer in the poor areas bring the refugees to your affluent areas build tents in your massive yards, huge mansions and house as many as possible dont just pretend so you can get fans to think you are caring but really are just masking it by pretending to care with hollow statements.

All Hollywood actors are full of shit.

Back