Why don't Celebs push for Sanctuary Cities where they live? or let Refugees live in their mansions?

More like Beverly Hills, Bel Air, etc.
Waaaay outside the range of your typical illegal, no?

hello Pale Man In Black,

many wealthy conservatives are proponents of nuclear power, but i don't see them lining up to have Yucca Mountain's proposed nuclear waste site to be moved to their communities.

likewise, a vast host of conservative pundits are very gung-ho for the US to engage in various military adventures in far away lands, yet the only thing i saw them apply for during the Vietnam war was deferments.

precisely what point is it that you're seeking to make?

- IGIT

All Hollywood actors are full of shit.

hiya Cint,

so much endless kvetching, year after year, about this same topic, lol.

why are conservatives so bitter at the reality that, generally speaking, Americans in the performing arts (actually, most artists in general) are always going to be sympathetic to a progressive mindset?

- IGIT

likewise, a vast host of conservative pundits are very gung-ho for the US to engage in various military adventures in far away lands, yet the only thing i saw them apply for during the Vietnam war was deferments.

- IGIT

Most people in the military are conservatives. Many of those "pundits" have served.

Most people in the military are conservatives. Many of those "pundits" have served.

hello Stoic1,

alright.

some did, some didn't.

Bill Bennett: Did not serve
Pat Buchanan: Did not serve
Mann Coulter: Did not serve
Charlie Daniels: Did not serve
Lou Dobbs: Did not serve
Paul Gigot: Did not serve
Sean Hannity: Did not serve
Bill Kristol: Did not serve
Rush Limbaugh: Did not serve
Michael Medved: Did not serve
Ted Nugent: Did not serve
Bill O'Reilly: Did not serve
Ralph Reed: Did not serve
Michael Savage: Did not serve
Antonin Scalia: Did not serve
Kenneth Starr: Did not serve
Clarence Thomas: Did not serve
George Will: Did not serve
Roger Ailes (Fox) – Did not serve
Anne Coulter – Did not serve
Fred Barnes – Did not serve
Gary Bauer – Did not serve
Neil Bortz – Did not serve
Tony Snow - Did not serve
Pat Robertson - US Army...HIP HIP, HOORAY!!!
Jerry Falwell - Did not serve

- IGIT

Speaking of illegals and toilets remember this gem from the rich liberal celeb Kelly Osbourne lol

once again liberals show how racist they actually are. racism by lower expectations.

liberals don't talk about helping minorities because they are righteous people like they try to pretend are. they talk about helping minorities because in their eyes it's like they are patting a retarded person on the head in front of their peers. they see minorities as props for the "good deeds" that they want to brag the world that they're doing.

Celebrities only care about the issues that directly affect them. You dont hear word one about an issue from any of them unless it's something going on in California. It's water preservation when LA sees a drought, or they'll talk about immigrant rights because those are the people cleaning up after them.

Why doesn't everyone who has ever donated to a homeless shelter just let them all live at their house!?! Why doesn't everyone who donated to the tsunami relief move to Haiti and spend all their time and effort helping them rebuild!?! BBBLLLAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!

:rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled:

Why do supposed Christians have houses and savings accounts when people are starving in the world? Why do pro-life folks really not give a shit when brown children are killed as collateral damage? Why do pro-life folks only care about the fetus until it's born, and then want to cut every penny from any program that would help make that babies life better?

i love that celebs rustle so many sherdoggers feathers.

Truth is they're better than you and make things people enjoy watching. They're better. Just face it already

Why do supposed Christians have houses and savings accounts when people are starving in the world? Why do pro-life folks really not give a shit when brown children are killed as collateral damage? Why do pro-life folks only care about the fetus until it's born, and then want to cut every penny from any program that would help make that babies life better?
1.because christians aren't obligated to give every penny to someone else.

2.because, unlike abortion, children being killed isn't the ultimate goal when they do get killed as collateral damage. i'm sure if given a choice pro-lifers would choose to NOT have innocent kids being killed as collateral damage. do you have a source that says pro-lifers specifically want brown kids to be killed as collateral damage?

3.probably because one is killing a fetus, the other is not. and since when is it a pro-lifers objective to cut funding from programs that help babies life after. you realize there is pro-lifers on all sides of the political spectrum, right?

...but none of your questions answered the OPs question.

Why doesn't everyone who has ever donated to a homeless shelter just let them all live at their house!?! Why doesn't everyone who donated to the tsunami relief move to Haiti and spend all their time and effort helping them rebuild!?! BBBLLLAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!

:rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled:
people who donate to homeless shelters don't go around saying that other people should volunteer their houses for homeless people to sleep in.

people who donate money to tsunami relief funds don't go around saying that other people should go to haiti while they stay home.

celebs are going around volunteering other peoples areas for refugees and illegals to stay in(while they stay in affluent areas that don't need to come in contact with any of them)

hello Stoic1,

alright.

some did, some didn't.

Bill Bennett: Did not serve
Pat Buchanan: Did not serve
Mann Coulter: Did not serve
Charlie Daniels: Did not serve
Lou Dobbs: Did not serve
Paul Gigot: Did not serve
Sean Hannity: Did not serve
Bill Kristol: Did not serve
Rush Limbaugh: Did not serve
Michael Medved: Did not serve
Ted Nugent: Did not serve
Bill O'Reilly: Did not serve
Ralph Reed: Did not serve
Michael Savage: Did not serve
Antonin Scalia: Did not serve
Kenneth Starr: Did not serve
Clarence Thomas: Did not serve
George Will: Did not serve
Roger Ailes (Fox) – Did not serve
Anne Coulter – Did not serve
Fred Barnes – Did not serve
Gary Bauer – Did not serve
Neil Bortz – Did not serve
Tony Snow - Did not serve
Pat Robertson - US Army...HIP HIP, HOORAY!!!
Jerry Falwell - Did not serve

- IGIT
did you add anne coulter twice(but changed her name) so it looks like the list is longer than it is?

people who donate to homeless shelters don't go around saying that other people should volunteer their houses for homeless people to sleep in.

people who donate money to tsunami relief funds don't go around saying that other people should go to haiti while they stay home.

celebs are going around volunteering other peoples areas for refugees and illegals to stay in(while they stay in affluent areas that don't need to come in contact with any of them)
Celebrities are telling people to let immigrants sleep in their homes?! First I'm hearing about it.

Why dont conservatives adopt every unwanted child?

Probably because it is a totally fucking stupid argument.
Because you druggy, liberal felons keep pushing out too many.

Celebrities are telling people to let immigrants sleep in their homes?! First I'm hearing about it.
are you retarded?, i'm responding to the exact points you made.

i'll make it easy for you
Why doesn't everyone who has ever donated to a homeless shelter just let them all live at their house!?!

response

Why doesn't everyone who donated to the tsunami relief move to Haiti and spend all their time and effort helping them rebuild!?!
response

you were trying to show that there is a double standard by saying that regular people are allowed to donate to charity without being criticized and i explained to you why celebs are getting criticizing while regular people don't. unfortunately you lack basic reading comprehension and some how thought i was saying that celebs are telling people to let immigrants sleep in their homes...you are very dumb.

are you retarded?, i'm responding to the exact points you made.

i'll make it easy for you

response

response

you were trying to show that there is a double standard by saying that regular people are allowed to donate to charity without being criticized and i explained to you why celebs are getting criticizing while regular people don't. unfortunately you lack basic reading comprehension and some how thought i was saying that celebs are telling people to let immigrants sleep in their homes...you are very dumb.
You're as idiotic as this entire argument is. No celebrities are calling for immigrants to be allowed in people's homes. Saying that they should let them live in their homes if they want there to be sanctuary cities(the celebrities) is the exact equivalent of the examples I gave. It had nothing to do with celebrities v. regular people. It has to do with the idiocy of the argument being put forth by the OP and others in this thread. Congratulations on being of subnormal intelligence.

You're as idiotic as this entire argument is. No celebrities are calling for immigrants to be allowed in people's homes. Saying that they should let them live in their homes if they want there to be sanctuary cities(the celebrities) is the exact equivalent of the examples I gave. It had nothing to do with celebrities v. regular people. It has to do with the idiocy of the argument being put forth by the OP and others in this thread. Congratulations on being of subnormal intelligence.
i'm not saying that, dipshit. learn to read.

i'm pointing out to you that there is no hypocrisy in your little examples that you THINK there is.

i'm not saying that, dipshit. learn to read.

i'm pointing out to you that there is no hypocrisy in your little examples that you THINK there is.
Right, what you're saying has nothing to do with this conversation. The OP and the common insult is that celebrities who advocate for sanctuary cities should have immigrants live in their home. That is what I was mocking.

My guess is Hollywood celebrities have fan base all over the world, so they have to be open minded to everybody (or at least pretend to)?

But celebrity or any wealthy r people have no problems calling the cops on a "suspicious" person if he is out of place i.e. black person in a white wealthy neighbor, or homeless people. Ask me how I know that

Last edited:
Right, what you're saying has nothing to do with this conversation. The OP and the common insult is that celebrities who advocate for sanctuary cities should have immigrants live in their home. That is what I was mocking.
and i was showing you why your comparisons are shit.

celebs are saying "you guys should let illegals live in your area" without offering up their own areas.

so for the third time i'll post my responses to show you why you're shitty comparisons don't apply here
Why doesn't everyone who has ever donated to a homeless shelter just let them all live at their house!?!

response
notice the difference between this example and the celebs? the celebs are saying people should offer their areas, without offering their own areas. nobody who donates to homeless shelters says "you guys should volunteer your houses to the homeless, while i only donate a few dollars". see the difference?
the celebs are telling people to do MORE than what they(the celebs) are willing to do. people who donate to the homeless don't do this.

Why doesn't everyone who donated to the tsunami relief move to Haiti and spend all their time and effort helping them rebuild!?!
response

notice the difference between this example and the celebs? the celebs are saying people should offer their areas, without offering their own areas. nobody who donates to tsunami relief funds says "you guys should go to haiti while i only donate few dollars" see the difference? the celebs are telling people to do MORE than what they(the celebs) are willing to do. people who donate to tsunami relief funds don't do this.

the criticism is that the celebrities are asking the common man to do more than what celebrities are even willing to do(even thought the celebs have way more resources and way more space. THAT is the criticism. i don't even understand how someone could be so dumb that i would even need to explain this but i guess this is sherdog after all.

Last edited:
Back