Why does the Conor stripping matter to you?

Why do we care about the legitimacy of the belt, the rankings and the sport?

Of course we want the champions to be active and defend their title - do you want UFC champions that don't even fight? How does that even make sense?
Why do people care anything overall. Man needs to have something to do, isnt so?

It matters to the haters because haters feed off bad things happening to the people they're hating on. It lowers their feeling of insecurity/inadequacy which is what causes them to be haters in the first place.

Obviously no one successful (success = being fulfilled) would care, but the haters are insecure because of their lack of success. Crabs in a bucket.
This post is incoherent, and I don’t say that because I hate. I do hate you, but that's not why I'm saying that.

Most things is life doesn't matter that much, you probably are worrying about something useless like what you're going to do saturday night.

I'm sure TS would still make this same thread, if positions were reversed and Conor was the interim champion and Tony the disputed undefending champion. Then he will proceed to ask our beloved sherbrotherhood why it matters to us if Tony was stripped.

<21>

Haters of who and what ?.
You really enjoy that term but you're not saying anything consequential.

Really dude? Haters of who and what? Don't play dumb bro, the threads about Conor, so obviously I'd hope you're smart enough to know that I'm talking about people hating on Conor and his success.

This post is incoherent, and I don’t say that because I hate. I do hate you, but that's not why I'm saying that.

So you say my post is incoherent, when it isn't. (Although maybe it is to you...)

And then you say you hate me, when you don't know me.

Sounds like you've got some issues bro...

I care about a certain amount of fairness and legitimacy in the sport that I love.

A champ who pulls the kind of shit that he does is not legit and it is not fair to his fellow fighters.

At some point this has to be adressed and their have to be consequences. Or the point of even having a champ is out of the window.

Also before Conor noone would have ever questioned that.

Is the Tony/Khabib fight going to be more or less entertaining depending on if a real title is on the line?

Do you care about Tony or Khabib’s feelings being hurt if its not the real belt.

Do you just want Conor to be punished because you don’t like him?

Are you a staunch supporter of the integrity of the sport?

7 reasons I want Conor stripped:

1. I’m jealous of his success

2. I’m jealous of his wealth

3. I resent the millions of ignorant fans who have hopped aboard the Conor bandwagon. I would like both Conor and those fans purged from the sport.

4. I don’t like the fact that Conor finishes fights because finishing doesn’t show who is the better fighter. A fighter must land more “significant” strikes than their opponent over the course of 25 minutes and surprise them with TD’s in order to show that they are better.

5. I want Khabib to become the champ because he fights so often, and we all know that he will defend the belt twice/year, just like a good champion should.

6. The bar that I go to in order to watch the UFC is too crowded. It takes 30 minutes to order a drink. It takes 15 minutes to go to the bathroom. If Conor were purged from the sport, the bar wouldn’t be so crowded and I could enjoy the event in a more peaceful setting.

7. I feel like Conor has taken the easy route by fighting guys like Holloway, Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Nate Diaz, Poirier, and Floyd Mayweather. He’s hiding from the really good fighters.

Is the Tony/Khabib fight going to be more or less entertaining depending on if a real title is on the line?

Do you care about Tony or Khabib’s feelings being hurt if its not the real belt.

Cuz hating mofos is half the fun on Sherdog!

What matters to me is for you cunts to stop making McGregor threads every minute.

3. I resent the millions of ignorant fans who have hopped aboard the Conor bandwagon. I would like both Conor and those fans purged from the sport.

4. I don’t like the fact that Conor finishes fights because finishing doesn’t show who is the better fighter. A fighter must land more “significant” strikes than their opponent over the course of 25 minutes and surprise them with TD’s in order to show that they are better.

5. I want Khabib to become the champ because he fights so often, and we all know that he will defend the belt twice/year, just like a good champion should.

6. The bar that I go to in order to watch the UFC is too crowded. It takes 30 minutes to order a drink. It takes 15 minutes to go to the bathroom. If Conor were purged from the sport, the bar wouldn’t be so crowded and I could enjoy the event in a more peaceful setting.

7. I feel like Conor has taken the easy route by fighting guys like Holloway, Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Nate Diaz, Poirier, and Floyd Mayweather. He’s hiding from the really good fighters.

You nailed it.

tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

It's real easy of your the champ for 1 year not injured and make no defenses automatically stripped is how it should be.

Integrity... the world needs more of this in business and sports today

As a fan of the sport I don't care. Khabib and Tony won't fight less hard. But they could get more money as a belt holder, and they could want to defend it for legacy and all that.

Mostly because I like to watch good fights.

And at 155 the best fighters are not fighting... Connor is mostly the reason.

If stripping him makes the fights start back up... Than strip him.

I root for Connor to loose... Shit I thought Siver was gonna spin-kick his ass.... But Conner has proven himself dangerous and exciting... So I wanna see him fight too.

More fights. !!

Really dude? Haters of who and what? Don't play dumb bro, the threads about Conor, so obviously I'd hope you're smart enough to know that I'm talking about people hating on Conor and his success.
Hate for Conor has nothing to do with wanting to see the sport regain integrity, furthermore why should the active fighters not be rewarded with what they deserve ?.

giphy.gif

that

and only Conor fans are pretending it might be any of the other 3 options. they are nothing but strawmen arguments.

his detractors have been clear from the beginning; just defend the belt, or give it up. like everyone else.

it's not complex. just defend the belt, or give it up. like everyone else.

and many of us said the same thing about Bisping defending against non contenders.

Back