why does sheepdog have no respect for Fedor

How about when he stopped facing the Nog's and Mirko's and then went at Choi and Lindland instead of joining the UFC like the rest of Pride.

After Pride folded there was nothing but pro-Fedor trolling. I know you're lying. Or do you want to prove me wrong by letting us know what your old banned account was so you can get this one banned too?
Im actually not lying

Im no groundhog expert
gf bought me an ipad
Met bj at the airport
Uberts meeting frank mir

Quit being a whiny fuck

I hate anonymity. It would solve everything if we got rid of it.

After Pride there was JDS, Cain, giant wrestlers like Carwin and Lesnar and Werdum was there as well. Fedor would have been crushed even worse than in Strikeforce.

What nonsense, JDS didn't sign with the UFC until 2008 and Cain actually debuted in Strike force the same year, seriously you think you can blert the same nonsense time after time and still retain any credibility. I think you sum up the situation very well, a large part of the MMA fanbase are hopelessly in the thrall of nationalistic UFC brand hype that's been well sold to them and he is the obvious enemy of the brand.

As far as whp he fought in 2007 I'v no real problem with Lindland as this was a fight thrown together quite quickly when the alternative was likely sitting on the shelf for months as the rest of the big Pride names did, no an elite HW but credible certainly and ironically the guy many most wanted to see fight Anderson. Choi was definitely a fight people were critical of including his fans, I do think theres danger there and that Choi declined a lot afterwards post brain op but obviously it wasn't the best fight he could have had, Sergei was the one most hoped for.

The reality is being in the UFC would not have been needed to remain #1 until after he'd already lost the #1 spot.

Last edited:
He never fought in the UFC because he was making "McGregor money" in other orgs. When he was in his prime, Arlovski and Sylvia fought for the UFC Heavyweight Championship and made a combined 70 thousand dollars. There is no way the UFC was going to pull any major fighters paying that much money but since they have now become the highest profiled organization, they use this "fact" to point out that Fedor never "proved himself" because he did not fight in the UFC. However, getting to the 4 "off the top of your head guys", Big Nog and Shogun became UFC champions. Also, don't forget about Anderson Silva. He didn't do too bad in the UFC either. Rampage came over and killed Chuck and a lot of others were in contention and lost in championship bouts.
He wanted to copromote with the shit promotion m1 global for half the profits. Get your facts straight.

Because he never fought in the ufc for some reason. If he would've fought in the ufc, like all the top pride guys he fought did, then I might be singing a different tune, but the pride crossovers didn't pan out, even though a couple won the title, just take a look at their records.

Big nog 5-6
Cro cop 4-6
Shogun 9-9
Lil nog 5-5

These are just 4 off the top of my head with a combined ufc record of 23-26, not imprezzive. Who knows what fedor record might of been.

c`mon you should know better -> those guys already had a lot of mileage on them when they arrived in the ufc. It has nothing to do with ufc or pride, fedor sadly decided to change his fighting style years ago and that does not work out very well. Somehow hes not accepting that

I like Fedor, but his nuthuggery in Sherdog is very annoying. You literally can't find a discussion regarding the top of the heavyweight div without people trashing it and claiming prime/current Fedor would own it. Imagine Mcgregor nuthuggers, only older and with a slightly better sense of MMA that is usually based on just being around for a longer time.

Just like the annoying people who claim classical music is the best and everything since is crap.

This kinda shit can cause people to backlash and dislike Fedor, even though he has nothing to do with it personally.

I think it's in part a reaction to the fanbase that used to be around here. It's no question at all about that the most pathetic fanbase that's been around on Sherdog were the most die hard Fedor fans. Conor fans etc today aren't even close.

Most of them ended up banned though, and especially Fedor losing made the remaining people freak out enough to get axed, but people still remember that tone and might poke at him a bit extra for it.

How about when he stopped facing the Nog's and Mirko's and then went at Choi and Lindland instead of joining the UFC like the rest of Pride.

After Pride folded there was nothing but pro-Fedor trolling. I know you're lying. Or do you want to prove me wrong by letting us know what your old banned account was so you can get this one banned too?
When Fedor was in his prime in Pride, Tim Sylvia and Andre Arlovski were fighting for a combined 70k. That was 70k for them to split and that purse was for the UFC Championship. So the UFC was not trying very hard to bring him over, as he was making "McGregor Money" back then. However, the UFC had the best marketing so they sold us the "best talent in the world is in UFC" crap and we believed it. You threw Noguiera's name out there as if he was a nobody. He, too, came to the UFC past his prime and was still able to become a champion, so show a little respect for him, as well.

He wanted to copromote with the shit promotion m1 global for half the profits. Get your facts straight.
Yes, to make the money he was making elsewhere. The UFC didn't pay its fighters very well and weren't about to give up any "promotional control." Have you noticed all of the fighters complaining about pay in the UFC, recently? And that is because it is 10 YEARS after they tried to bring in Fedor.

there used to be a point in time (before his loss to Werdum) when any fedor slander on here was basically an immediate IP ban. Fedor was widely respected, now theres nothing but hate and disrespect for him and its completely tolerated? why. the dude went through 30 or so pro fights without losing and facing the best heavyweights at the time in his prime.

I dont see why theres hate. he doesn't talk trash, act cocky, flaunt money, or Lay n Pray.- how could you hate the guy.

Fedor was never my friend, buddeh

MMA math has no respect for the god either. Fedor beat by a guy who got subbed by James McSweeney.

When Fedor was in his prime in Pride, Tim Sylvia and Andre Arlovski were fighting for a combined 70k. That was 70k for them to split and that purse was for the UFC Championship. So the UFC was not trying very hard to bring him over, as he was making "McGregor Money" back then. However, the UFC had the best marketing so they sold us the "best talent in the world is in UFC" crap and we believed it. You threw Noguiera's name out there as if he was a nobody. He, too, came to the UFC past his prime and was still able to become a champion, so show a little respect for him, as well.

If you could read a little but better you'd know I was actually giving Nogueira props there. I was saying that he was a legit opponent for Fedor to fight and there came a time when Fedor stopped fighting the likes of him.

And Nogueira didn't 'become UFC champion' he won an interim title fight against Sylvia and then subsequently lost that to Mir in his next fight while Couture and Lesnar were fighting for the real title.

there used to be a point in time (before his loss to Werdum) when any fedor slander on here was basically an immediate IP ban. Fedor was widely respected, now theres nothing but hate and disrespect for him and its completely tolerated? why. the dude went through 30 or so pro fights without losing and facing the best heavyweights at the time in his prime.

I dont see why theres hate. he doesn't talk trash, act cocky, flaunt money, or Lay n Pray.- how could you hate the guy.

No newb They've just been very loose in general lately. It depends on how much traffic they have.
Ive seen the crackdowns, lost countless friends, teammates and lovers to bans. Ive seen the mobster times when the trolls lot and pillage this place like Gomorrah. Neither are good places to be.

Stay safe and dry if you want to make it on here kid. Dont join no fool bandwagon and gamble with you lifeline (thats your AV newbie), dont drink the sweet intoxicant juices of trolldom.
Ive been Sherring it up for a long time now. Ive read. experienced and seen things on here you couldnt dream of !!!

Fighters have it the worst they dont get to keep their dignity like NFL teams.

King of the Hill for few then everyone sh*% on them for some new f@#$boy. Only the real fans keep a fire inside, can you handle it ???

If you could read a little but better you'd know I was actually giving Nogueira props there. I was saying that he was a legit opponent for Fedor to fight and there came a time when Fedor stopped fighting the likes of him.

And Nogueira didn't 'become UFC champion' he won an interim title fight against Sylvia and then subsequently lost that to Mir in his next fight while Couture and Lesnar were fighting for the real title.
Do you know what "interim" means? It is when a champion cannot compete or may never compete again, so they take the best two fighters and have them battle for the "interim" title. If the original champion never comes back, the interim now becomes the champion. If the champion comes back, they fight for the undisputed title. So, yes, he was a champion and, at the very least, one of the top two guys in the UFC during his run.

However, I do apologize in thinking that you were disparaging Noguiera. The way you phrased your comment on he and CroCop led me to believe you were saying they weren't worthy competition.

Do you know what "interim" means? It is when a champion cannot compete or may never compete again, so they take the best two fighters and have them battle for the "interim" title. If the original champion never comes back, the interim now becomes the champion. If the champion comes back, they fight for the undisputed title. So, yes, he was a champion and, at the very least, one of the top two guys in the UFC during his run.

However, I do apologize in thinking that you were disparaging Noguiera. The way you phrased your comment on he and CroCop led me to believe you were saying they weren't worthy competition.

We all know what it means. It basicely means not the real champion, otherwise they wouldn't be called 'champion' period like you did earlier you little weasel, don't think I didn't know your intention with the way you worded it. The interim part is pretty God damn important to mention. Nog was never the best HW in the UFC.

Apology not accepted. You're a dummy on all counts.

There haters. It like their a group of weenies who want to see the greatest most exciting fighters lose by any means necessary.

No newb They've just been very loose in general lately. It depends on how much traffic they have.
Ive seen the crackdowns, lost countless friends, teammates and lovers to bans. Ive seen the mobster times when the trolls lot and pillage this place like Gomorrah. Neither are good places to be.

Stay safe and dry if you want to make it on here kid. Dont join no fool bandwagon and gamble with you lifeline (thats your AV newbie), dont drink the sweet intoxicant juices of trolldom.
Ive been Sherring it up for a long time now. Ive read. experienced and seen things on here you couldnt dream of !!!

Fighters have it the worst they dont get to keep their dignity like NFL teams.

King of the Hill for few then everyone sh*% on them for some new f@#$boy. Only the real fans keep a fire inside, can you handle it ???
Oh relax

Very humble doesn't talk trash but people hate him . I don't get it.

Back