why does sheepdog have no respect for Fedor

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
there used to be a point in time (before his loss to Werdum) when any fedor slander on here was basically an immediate IP ban. Fedor was widely respected, now theres nothing but hate and disrespect for him and its completely tolerated? why. the dude went through 30 or so pro fights without losing and facing the best heavyweights at the time in his prime.

I dont see why theres hate. he doesn't talk trash, act cocky, flaunt money, or Lay n Pray.- how could you hate the guy.

Cause Sherdog posters are mostly basement dwelling trolls who get a kick out of being obnoxious shit posters, as their real life lacks any excitement or value

It's just Dana with his many fake accounts. No one hates Fedor.

Anyone who hates on Fedor is a basement dwelling loser.

Fedor went out on his shield.

It would be easier to respect him if he had retired with dignity.

Because he can't even beat Ronda Rousey anymore.

i seriously think i could knock fedor out now if i caught him with a punch. I am 6ft 2 and 270 lbs though so that might have something to do with.

Cause Sherdog posters are mostly basement dwelling trolls who get a kick out of being obnoxious shit posters, as their real life lacks any excitement or value
Not every troll is a basement dweller. Some people just like to shitpost.

315mwd3.gif

It's like having respect for Wilt Chamberlain at this point.

Still proudly rocking my Fedor shirt right now.

there used to be a point in time (before his loss to Werdum) when any fedor slander on here was basically an immediate IP ban. Fedor was widely respected, now theres nothing but hate and disrespect for him and its completely tolerated? why. the dude went through 30 or so pro fights without losing and facing the best heavyweights at the time in his prime.

I dont see why theres hate. he doesn't talk trash, act cocky, flaunt money, or Lay n Pray.- how could you hate the guy.

There are only 4 or 5 lame haters.

Few people can make much noises.

Because most people here have >28 BMI, hate themselves and are very bitter towards successful people.

At times these boards are nothing but hate. It seems no fighter is safe from the hate trains. I genuinely think there's a lot of "fans" on these boards that are simply UFC and Dana White fans and couldn't care less about the fighters.

That punch missed.

Last edited:
cause sherdog has become a pansy ass site...look at these likes now ffs ....so its like facebook now? lmao.....also the few decent, old school fans who knew whats up left their accts , moved on with their lives or got teh ban. And now all we got is a bunch of Conor man loving wimps...

I have always said fedor is not as good as everyone was saying.

I have always said fedor is not as good as everyone was saying.
because he got knocked out in his 40s after coming out of retirement?
aside from that his losses are respectable. TRT Bigfoot, TRT hendo, and Werdum

that and Fedor is overrated

because he got knocked out in his 40s after coming out of retirement?
aside from that his losses are respectable. TRT Bigfoot, TRT hendo, and Werdum
No....I said I have ALWAYS said he not as good es everyone says, meaning since 2008 when I finally created an account

1. He is russian and they are americans

2. Anderson/jones w/e fans like seeing him lose because they think it diminishes his goat status.

3. They werent around when he was on top so dont have same appreciation.

Back