Why do you guys ask for dumb s* for UFC 300

People are asking for wild shit because UFC is boring and stale these days compared to the early 2000s~2015... MMA fans are craving for crazy shit, like in the PRIDE days.

Yes we still need serious fights with boring but skilled and deserving fighters, but we also need some good old non-sense entertainment from time to time. Events like Fedor fighting that giant Korean (Hong-man Choi I think?) for example, a spectable!

The UFC is missing that magic touch these days... it became a boring, balding, middle-aged dude wearing white socks and working a 9-5 office job who goes to bed at 9PM on Fridays. It found a certain "formula" that doesn't cost too much to produce and brings money in, and it's on auto-pilot since then.
Could have fooled me.

People seem to be bitching about Conor vs Chandler at 185 as a joke. A useless fight.

on second thought let’s just keep it how it is
The names were corny when we had them and would be even cornier now if they brought them back.

Dumb people ask for dumb shit duh

I do agree thiugh. Being actually relevant makes a fight more intriguing than a pointless exhibition match! (Other than being a money making exercise- ymmv)

Who cares, you were a fan of PrideFC but when the UFC does something similar its shit tier.

If it’s just about popularity, then make the main event Brad Pitt vs Johnny Depp, and maybe Will Smith vs Chris Rock as the co main.

Maybe throw in Zuck vs Elon Musk as one of the early prelims.
That's a very far reach from "GSP, Diaz Bros, Conor..."

You're jumping from MMA Champions and top contenders who are past their prime, to celebrities...

Surely you can see the difference between GSP vs Masvidal, and Zuck vs Elon Musk

Back