Why do you guys ask for dumb s* for UFC 300

I don't give a fuck. Bring back Bork and the ghost of Fedor. Make the fucking fight.

What are you saying. Ngannou is not in the ufc and Jones vs Stipe is the fight eveyone wants to see. Kahmzat and shavkat are a future super fight. They're khabib and Tony that we never got to see. There's no way UFC is going to waste that at the begging stages of their ufc career.
First off, these are the biggest fights the UFC could make, but for different reasons they aren’t being made. Obviously Francis left, and you are right about Shavkat and Khamzat, but these are still the BEST fights the UFC could make. Also nobody wants to see Stipe vs Jones lol

It’s a marque event and sadly all the real mainstream UFC stars are retired or don’t fight frequently anymore. If they want to sell big PPV numbers, these basically pointless fights between old fighters are probably the best way to do it.

They need more WWE elements, The Rock, Stone Cold

More UFC legends - Tito, Shael, Shuck, Wand

<{hughesimpress}><36><{cruzshake}>

All I know is the Rock is back. UFC need to step their game up.
He was out of breath in like 2 minutes in a minor TV spot....Gonna be ugly if they try and get a 51 year old who's retired and dosen't train for anything except appearance anymore to do a 20 minute match.

Dana doesn't give af about what any Sherbro wants so calm your tits.

First off, these are the biggest fights the UFC could make, but for different reasons they aren’t being made. Obviously Francis left, and you are right about Shavkat and Khamzat, but these are still the BEST fights the UFC could make. Also nobody wants to see Stipe vs Jones lol
Biggest fights my ass you aid the ufc Co give us these fights for ufc 300, well they kost certainly can't because Francis isn't in the UFC. And everyone wants to see Jon Jones vs stipe miocic we've been waiting for this fight for almost 8 years now it's the best vs the best and that's what sells. The win between these two fighters are unreal.

Unfortunately the bulk of mma fans only care to see people they recognize. To them the name determines the quality of the fight. Casual fands havenever cared about the best vs the best

Biggest fights my ass you aid the ufc Co give us these fights for ufc 300, well they kost certainly can't because Francis isn't in the UFC. And everyone wants to see Jon Jones vs stipe miocic we've been waiting for this fight for almost 8 years now it's the best vs the best and that's what sells. The win between these two fighters are unreal.
Stipe is old, tho a foggy should’ve happened years ago, most people would much rather see Jones vs Aspinall. Only you and Dana wanna see Stipe vs Jones

yeah leon edwards and belal what's his face is straight fireworks. Just get opponents for Neil Magny and Jack Hermansson and call it a day
So you bring up GSP? Guy is 42 now and wasn't entertaining in his prime.

I hardly see any requests for top current matchups, it's mostly just complete nonsense like Conor, GSP, Nick and Nate Diaz, etc...

Why this obsession with pointless fights and nostalgia for guys who have not been relevant fighters in this decade.

I know most of the current personalities are lame, but fuck the drama, give me some top level fights on UFC 300, not some old dude showing up to collect a paycheck while selling you wolf tickets about being the best version of himself... ugghhhh, makes me cringe just thinking about it.
What you suggested is fine for UFC 299, 301... etc

For a milestone UFC event, we want some high profile fights with biggest names possible... even if they are removed from their prime

It's just 1 event... shouldn't bother anyone too much.

Stipe is old, tho a foggy should’ve happened years ago, most people would much rather see Jones vs Aspinall. Only you and Dana wanna see Stipe vs Jones
Jones is way past his prime too. But they are still good enough to compete with the best of the best, Stipes last win was over DC and Jon finished Gane in the first round. Most people would much rather see Jones and Stipe that's why Dana is pushing for it. It's more money besides aspinall who hasn't even made a name for himself and honestly a bigger legacy between Jon Jones and Stipe than any other two fighters on the roster combined. This is truly the end of an era match.

how feasible is it to just move 300 back? i know it’s not likely but if they can push it back to summer maybe a few more good matchups could open up.

how feasible is it to just move 300 back? i know it’s not likely but if they can push it back to summer maybe a few more good matchups could open up.
I was thinking about this earlier lol. I'd say make it like starwars cronollogy just do ufc 301 302 and 303 and then maybe do ufc 300

pretty funny how they can't dredge anything at all up for 300. bottom of the barrel shit. doubt they'll see a 400.

or make special names for the ppvs after ufc 299 like UFC clash, UFC, fight paloza, UFC fighters ball etc before 300

Back