Why do you all hate Stipe Miocic?

He’s my favourite current heavyweight but he’s being annoying right now

It was basically a fact that the winner of DC vs stipe was gonna get the money fight vs brock. Stipe lost fair and square and just needs to chill out and let DC get his payday

i don't hate stipe, i just love DC.

and stipe poked DC too, get the fuck over it salty boy. DC is just plain better.

I like Stipe. Always have. Just don’t like his approach after having lost to Cormier.

Could be one of three reasons

1. He cried on Joe Rogan's podcast that it wasn't his job to promote fights and then got his panties in a bunch when they promoted Ngannou over him.
2. All he does on Embedded episodes is do this prank where he calls his wife and then hangs up on her while his yahoo buddies in the back seat laugh their asses off.
3. Sherdoggers don't have that immigrant mentality

maxresdefault.jpg

because stipe is an immigrant and UFC fans are all die hard Trump supporters

He is a solid guy, a firefighter, the exact opposite of a diva and tries to go for the finish.

Ever since DC eyepoked him into a KO the haters have been present.

Why the hate?

He is a great Champion

qUqkevs.jpg

I dont mind him, he's a great fighter.... I just dont like his constant bitching for a rematch. His fight with DC wasn't close... he got KTFO. He needs to get back in line, win a fight or two, then challenge DC (or whoever is the HW champ at that time)

I like him but i think he should have to win at least one big fight to get a title shot

Back