Why do you all hate Stipe Miocic?

I don't hate him, he's just turned cringey after losing.

He had built all his image around this blue-collar ethic of few words and all deeds that rises up against the brass and who doesn't give in to their pressure, that is a self-made man despite the company favoring others and wanting him to lose, all symbolized in the way he snatched the belt away from Dana after beating Ngannou. Which was great, if you ask me. Then, the instant he loses, he turns into a parody of all that he had criticized in the past, clumsily trying to talk shit and begging for the favor of the higher-ups to give him the preferential treatment that he knows is reserved to Dana's darlings.

Last edited:
You don’t believe the eye pokes changed that fight?
Stipe was in there fighting and I've never heard him mention the eye pokes affecting his performance. Has he mentioned this and I missed it? It looked more like he had no head movement and a bad game plan to fight DC. Should have used his reach advantage and fought at range. He got into DC's range and paid the price. He'll be back, just needed a better game plan.

Why do you nerds keep whining about the eyepoke? He got KTFO. Deal with it. Quit bringing up lame excuses. He got crushed, end of story.

Also, what does being a firefighter have to do with anything?

That being said, I don't hate the guy at all. I do hate whiny bitches who simply can't deal with the fact that the guy lost.

You are an idiot and bad troll.

0/10

Stipe was in there fighting and I've never heard him mention the eye pokes affecting his performance. Has he mentioned this and I missed it? It looked more like he had no head movement and a bad game plan to fight DC. Should have used his reach advantage and fought at range. He got into DC's range and paid the price. He'll be back, just needed a better game plan.

Stipe doesn’t like complaining or making excuses.

It's not hate, it's indifference.

Dude got smoked in round one. There's no winning argument that he deserves a rematch against a guy who is still undefeated at HW.

Stipe needs to take a fight and work into contention again. It's his own fault Lewis got the shot.

Stipe doesn’t like complaining or making excuses.
It's not an excuse if it happened, it's just stating a fact. Remember what happens to people that eyepoke Rumble? DC was the better man that night. It is what it is. If his eye was bothering him he could have taken all the time he needed to recover. He was fine, just didn't follow a good plan.

It's not an excuse if it happened, it's just stating a fact. Remember what happens to people that eyepoke Rumble? DC was the better man that night. It is what it is. If his eye was bothering him he could have taken all the time he needed to recover. He was fine, just didn't follow a good plan.

He doesn’t see it that way

Why the hate?
For the record, I don't hate him.

My guess would be the result of a backlash for fans/UFC/media claiming Miocic as the HW/P4P GOAT; fans love to tell other fans/UFC/media when they're wrong and as soon as Miocic lost against Cormier they had their opportunity.

I considered Miocic's reign as taking place in one of the weakest eras of the Heavyweight division, but that didn't stop me from being disgusted with Lesnar disrespecting him in the post fight and receiving a title shot over him against Cormier in spite of coming off a NC due to PEDs.

He seems like a chill guy, only thing is his fighting style/ resume doesn't impress me, he's beating a bunch of heavyweights well into their late 30's and 3 title defenses isn't impressive. It's just a testiment to how bad the heavyweight division sucks.

Stipe is so overrated it's cringeworthy hearing his fans talk about him lol.

Pretty sure the only people who are even a fan of him are people of Croatian decent or people who are from/live in Ohio.

But to answer the question, he has an incredibly boring/dry personality and not particularly entertaining inside of the cage to make up for it. He laid on Ngannou for 5 rounds without ever an attempt to finish him despite being in a dominant position the whole fight and the way he fought Hunt was so pathetic.

He is a solid guy, a firefighter, the exact opposite of a diva and tries to go for the finish.

Ever since DC eyepoked him into a KO the haters have been present.

Why the hate?

Where was the eye poke?

Was never a huge fan but never had any gripes with him

But the amount of salt he's produced from a man who get KO'ed in 1 round is ridiculous

When did Stipe eye poke Cormier?

I’ve watched the fight at least twice and don’t remember this.

Well, okay, he didn't poke them, he raked them.

cpmNRi4.gif

Its only because he lost
Win = ride nuts
Lose = shit talk

Thats it

Don't think anyone hates him, he just made his name off of beating older washed up guys. Then he loses his title by 1st round KO, and instead of taking a fight to earn a rematch, he cries online all the time. Cormier fought again since then, Stipe could have as well.

i don't hate the guy at all but he has been annoying as of late with his attempted trash talk of DC, usually i'd understand but you can't go making demands and talkin shit to a guy that laid you out with ease in the first round

he goes back to his old way of just beating whoever UFC puts in front of him and its all good

I don't hate him, just always said he is overrated because of how bad the division is

Back