Why do you all hate Stipe Miocic?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is a solid guy, a firefighter, the exact opposite of a diva and tries to go for the finish.

Ever since DC eyepoked him into a KO the haters have been present.

Why the hate?

Not many people like instant rematches (hated it when they did TJ Cody 2) I know he broke the record with 3 at heavyweight but like I don’t want to even see a 2nd DC match. I think it’s because we know DC is retiring and we want fresh matchups or a heated 3 match at HW with Jon. It’s more of a “I want different opponents for DC or Jon rematch” more than “i hate stipe” thing

I am sure if Stipe won a fight against Cain or another top ranked guy people would clamour for another fight.

I love the guy. Cleveland is my neighbor. Im proud of the guy!

Wait ... he's a firefighter?

Shit, all this time I thought he was a firelighter.

This changes everything!!!

Why do you all hate Stipe Miocic?
3sdsMcM.gif

I don't hate him. And I agree with his argument for a rematch. But at this point it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. So he should focus on destroying one more opponent, then getting another shot.

I don’t dislike Stipe, but he doesn’t excite me as a fighter. He had his shot to prove he was the best, but he failed so time to move on.

I don’t dislike Stipe, but he doesn’t excite me as a fighter. He had his shot to prove he was the best, but he failed so time to move on.

You don’t believe the eye pokes changed that fight?

Sherdoggers who hate Miocic, are the same people who uses to insult anyone who dislike huge weight cutting

His immigrant mentality is probably too much for most people to handle.

I like Stipe, he doesn't get enough respect. Also anyone that refuses to let Dana put the belt on them should be appreciated.

I think he's a good fighter. Not one of my favourites, but I'll be pleased to see him fight again. Who hates him?

I think he's a good fighter. Not one of my favourites, but I'll be pleased to see him fight again. Who hates him?

Many Sherdoggers have been on the hate train instead of peace train

Stipe is honestly one of the most likable guys to have ever fought in the UFC, he saves lives in his his spare time for fucks sakes...
4831495C00000578-5274305-The_part_time_firefighter_paramedic_manages_to_balance_both_of_h-a-12_1516107360405.jpg

Back