Why do sherbros hate girls?

Lol, I read his first sentence about them being ok but shallow and assumed that it was in reference to the talent level on the womens roster. Glad you redirected me back to read the rest for a laugh.

A lot of estrogen floating around here. Where's the clomiphene?

A white knight thread in response to nobody and no specific broad to even white knight.

<Gordonhat>
pretty sure it was my thread on wmma rankings which the mods deleted around 10 minutes ago, not to worry i still have them here for everyone to enjoy

o3f2CNv.jpg

{<jordan}

I don't hate women.

But I would have beaten an overweight Raquel Pennington in about 45 seconds last night.

It's insecurity that forces a man to go online and bash random women..

Weak sauce

these aren't random women though, sijiara eubanks was going to main event MSG with a 3-2 record fighting for a belt and charging $65 for it, yeah i know lesnar did this but at least people knew him and he beat frank mir and herring. we had to put the kibosh on that shit

So you're saying those who are anti wmma are women haters?

I don't like wmma because it's an inferior product

these aren't random women though, sijiara eubanks was going to main event MSG with a 3-2 record fighting for a belt, yeah i know lesnar did this but at least people knew him and he beat frank mir and herring. we had to put the kibosh on that shit

If you are not watching then move aside and watch other things. You don't need to become insecure about it

usually because grown men don't realize if you don't like women fighting, don't watch it. but it's been around for thousands of years at this point, and in UFC terms is clearly not going away.

Personally I don't mind them. The only thing I dont like is that theyre shallow. They want to feel loved and get nice guys but they dont actually want us nice guys. I may be a little chubby but I have a lot to offer. Considering being gay tbh because guys keep it real.

Tldr girls are ok but nothing special

Don't do it bro. Ain't worth the AIDZ.

I don't care what anybody says. If you see a man bashing random WOMEN.. His a weak ass man by default. He goes against his own manhood.

He dose himself injustice

Personally I don't mind them. The only thing I dont like is that theyre shallow. They want to feel loved and get nice guys but they dont actually want us nice guys. I may be a little chubby but I have a lot to offer. Considering being gay tbh because guys keep it real.

Tldr girls are ok but nothing special
They like bad boys like Jon Jones and Platinum Mike Perry, deal with it

If you are not watching then move aside and watch other things. You don't need to become insecure about it

fuck off, i have been watching mma since UFC 58, move aside fuck out of here with that shit. i wonder if diablo fans had to move aside when blizzard fucked them over

i love mma particularly the ufc, but i shouldn't be forced to acknowledged the whole product is good. I even mentioned i would watch a cyborg fight with relevant competition, everyone else can go back to invicta

Last edited:
It's insecurity that forces a man to go online and bash random women..

Weak sauce
They're not random women they are women on a program but they were previously watching. In some cases they are women they are paying $60 to watch.

Back