Why do sherbros hate girls?

Assuming people hate women because they dont like watching WMMA is fucking retarded.
dumb ass fuckwit white knighting mother fucker.
I don't hate Woman, but people like you make me reconsider that every time.

Idk I see alot of anti-women posts here and there on sherdog. WTF is going on? Alot ppl could get KO'ed for that type of behaviour anywhere outside behind the keyboard.

What is the reason for this? insecure? or maybe most of them got burned by a girl.

Don't worry Dragonsfly is here and always ready to take out anyone who even dares to look wrong at them ladies
source.gif

Because a great number of them are insecure boys.

They're not as strong, talented, or tough as men and don't deserve to share the same stage. It'd be like mixing WNBA with NBA.

Yes, we'd rather watch ultimate skill fests like Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis. Amazing stuff that was!

we don't hate women we hate WMMA, unless your name is cyborg and there is relevant, adequate competition i kinda don't want to see any other wmma fight

Don't say "WE" there sparky. That's YOU. I don't hate WMMA at all.

Personally I don't mind them. The only thing I dont like is that theyre shallow. They want to feel loved and get nice guys but they dont actually want us nice guys. I may be a little chubby but I have a lot to offer. Considering being gay tbh because guys keep it real.

Tldr girls are ok but nothing special

That could be the most pathetic post I've ever seen. Are you into chubby girls? Probably not. Work on yourself. Don't sit there being fat and feeling sorry for yourself. You ate your way into your situation, you can exercise your way out.

Even chubby guys with half a personality can find a woman. You may not just need physical work on yourself, you might actually need to learn how to talk to women in a way that they'll find you interesting. Girls actually do like nice guys... but nice guys with a personality.

So you admit that you and they are hiding behind the keyboards and not being genuine. That is the definition of cowardice

Nah man, I went to college and shit. I like got a real job, so I'm not allowed to speak my mind openly just like most people. By your definition, I'm also a coward for not walking up to my boss and telling him he needs to go on a diet and that I think Mormonism complete BS because these are things that I actually believe.

Look kid, being a white night doesn't make you a man. It makes you stupid. It basically means that you're too naive and out of touch to realize that the bitches you're defending have it better than you will EVER have it. You're falling for it. It you want to defend something to give you purpose or feel like a man, defend shelter animals or the homeless. Bitches will straight get a sucker like you murdered over some dumb shit and give not a single F*ck........TRUE STORY BRO

Don't say "WE" there sparky. That's YOU. I don't hate WMMA at all.
aactually i will say we for those that i represent which is the fanbase that don't like WMMA shove down our throats and forced into our ppv purchases. if you don't hate wmma thats fine, your part of a different group there "sparky"

you got to shove a baby in their stomach and shovel hit m on their backs so they keep working not yapping... we dont hate women here

They're not as strong, talented, or tough as men and don't deserve to share the same stage. It'd be like mixing WNBA with NBA.
C2uH2LfXcAA0zLJ.jpg
how silly do you feel now? thats fallon fox! and in case you are wondering, shes all woman

2342.gif

Attachments

• C2uH2LfXcAA0zLJ.jpg
    C2uH2LfXcAA0zLJ.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1
Back