Why do sherbros hate girls?

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Idk I see alot of anti-women posts here and there on sherdog. WTF is going on? Alot ppl could get KO'ed for that type of behaviour anywhere outside behind the keyboard.

What is the reason for this? insecure? or maybe most of them got burned by a girl.

Don't worry Dragonsfly is here and always ready to take out anyone who even dares to look wrong at them ladies
source.gif

Because all they have to relate to women is a Internet connection furry palms a jar of vase line and sticky crusty keyboards...

The utter lack of any recognizable skill

Personally I don't mind them. The only thing I dont like is that theyre shallow. They want to feel loved and get nice guys but they dont actually want us nice guys. I may be a little chubby but I have a lot to offer. Considering being gay tbh because guys keep it real.

Tldr girls are ok but nothing special

Idk I see alot of anti-women posts here and there on sherdog. WTF is going on? Alot ppl could get KO'ed for that type of behaviour anywhere outside behind the keyboard.

What is the reason for this? insecure? or maybe most of them get burned by a girl.

Don't worry Dragonsfly is here and always ready to take out anyone who even dares to look wrong at them ladies

we don't hate women we hate WMMA, unless your name is cyborg and there is relevant, adequate competition i kinda don't want to see any other wmma fight

Last edited:

What is the reason for this? insecure? or maybe most of them get burned by a girl.

source.gif

Because women are only good for fucking and most support toxic feminism.

I'm joking by the way. Don't hate women, well maybe some

No, men who stick up for womens fights are the insecure ones.

Sherdog is part of the Internet. Plus people here are anonymous.
Not the greatest combination to produce class!
My guess is a lot would start off as a joke and then certain people just run with it

Because all they have to relate to women is a Internet connection furry palms a jar of vase line and sticky crusty keyboards...
Sounds like you're very familiar with this situation.

Personally I don't mind them. The only thing I dont like is that theyre shallow. They want to feel loved and get nice guys but they dont actually want us nice guys. I may be a little chubby but I have a lot to offer. Considering being gay tbh because guys keep it real.

Tldr girls are ok but nothing special
<{katwhu}>

It’s because of feMMA

Hating women and hating WMMA are two completely different things.

Do NBA fans (including women) who don't like to watch WNBA women haters? Of course not.

The fact that average female fighters with good looks get pushed MUCH harder than legit fighters with poor looks is all the more reason to hate on it from a sport aspect as well

A white knight thread in response to nobody and no specific broad to even white knight.

<Gordonhat>

They're not as strong, talented, or tough as men and don't deserve to share the same stage. It'd be like mixing WNBA with NBA.

Back