Why do MMA fans struggle to accept reality?

I suppose if you want to credit Tyron as the only man in history to cause a right knee injury while kicking the left left. It was a freak injury and Tyron never touched Condit's right leg.

Have you ever taken a leg kick from a guy with tree trunks for legs?.. that shit twists your hole body bro..that injury was 100 percent caused by the leg kicks of tyron. .it may not have been from the one in the GIf. .he caught him on both legs multiple times with huge kicks. .that knee could have been on its last life and from the force of the kick to the left and him lifting his leg caused the spinning and for sure that could of caused that injury..he can see both of his legs move from the power. .tyron nearly kicked him off his feet lol..people who don't train shouldn't talk about what techniques can or cant do..I bet you believe Chris weidman meant to break Anderson Silva's leg too when he checked the kick..lol

I don't know what more I can say on the topic. The technique comes from Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do and from Filipino martial arts. It falls under the category of a "destruction" and its not a typical mixed martial arts technique. It was taught to Longo by a man named Dan Inosanto who is an expert on Filipino martial arts and who trained under Bruce Lee.

th

Ok. Link me to information from this person that the technique calls for blocking with your knee cap specifically.

Ok. Link me to information from this person that the technique calls for blocking with your knee cap specifically.

Longo himself told the story. You can believe him, or not believe him I guess.

This isn't about his story of how he learned what he learned. You are claiming that this technique he taught Weidman specifically says to connect with the knee CAP. I have seen zero evidence of this. I have read what Longo said and you misunderstand what he said.

Because they are people, and people in general are stupid, whiny little assholes.

as "if anderson didn't show boat he would have beat wiedman", "if anderson had strong legs he would have beat wiedman the 2nd time", "if the first round in tj vs cody was 10seconds longer cody would have won", "if there were no rounds nate would have beat conor",
These are true

Back