Why do human feet stink but dogs/cats paws do not?

J

John Wang

Is this because we cover ours with socks/shoes and they get all sweaty and what not?

I hate feet.

Human feet have god knows how many sweat glands. Sweat itself is odorless, but the bacteria that's in it produces smell. Add in socks and shoes, and you have a warm, damp place that's perfect for bacteria to multiply.

Wash your feet foo! Use foot powder if you have to. It works.

Buy new balance 690 shoes. Your feet won't sweat at all
I googled these expecting them to cost an outrageous amount but that are actually pretty affordable.

Not fair imo
Precisely because they do not sweat. It's the bacteria that is causing the stinkiness. You can use deodorant like you do your arm pit if you're mad.

But we need to sweat. Ever wonder why dogs stick their tongues out? That's how they sweat. They drool all over the place to keep themselves cool. You rather have stanky feet or drool all over the place?

And their leathery paws are probably anti-microbial.

They also lick their paws a lot, that probably helps. You can try licking your stanky feet too.

I googled these expecting them to cost an outrageous amount but that are actually pretty affordable.
I'm telling you give em try. Mine were actually given to me. I love em. Super lightweight, breathable & comfortable. They're the only shoes I've ever had that are truly breathable.

Precisely because they do not sweat. It's the bacteria that is causing the stinkiness. You can use deodorant like you do your arm pit if you're mad.

But we need to sweat. Ever wonder why dogs stick their tongues out? That's how they sweat. They drool all over the place to keep themselves cool. You rather have stanky feet or drool all over the place?

And their leathery paws are probably anti-microbial.

They also lick their paws a lot, that probably helps. You can try licking your stanky feet too.
Rather drool than have stink feet master race crew checking in

Also, thank

Not fair imo
Life's not fair bud.

Bears can outrun a human,and take shots from a gun.

2010-brown-bear.jpg

This fuckin thing.

Cant outrun it. Shooting it might not help.

You gotta be straight Leo to beat this thing,and he got his shit pushed in real bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

You basically gotta be Khabib to come outta that one unscathed

101_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.0.0.jpg

Life's not fair bud.

Bears can outrun a human,and take shots from a gun.

2010-brown-bear.jpg

This fuckin thing.

Cant outrun it. Shooting it might not help.

You gotta be straight Leo to beat this thing,and he got his shit pushed in real bad.

maxresdefault.jpg
Lol c'mon man. You know that I'd KO a bear easily.
25s5t82.gif

Back