Why do human feet stink but dogs/cats paws do not?

don't be fat and you won't sweat and stink as much.

Lol c'mon man. You know that I'd KO a bear easily.
25s5t82.gif
I dunno man

Even Brienne of Tarth couldnt beat a bear head on

latest

Life's not fair bud.

Bears can outrun a human,and take shots from a gun.

2010-brown-bear.jpg

This fuckin thing.

Cant outrun it. Shooting it might not help.

You gotta be straight Leo to beat this thing,and he got his shit pushed in real bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

You basically gotta be Khabib to come outta that one unscathed

101_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.0.0.jpg

Can confirm, grandmothers surname is Bernheisel which roughly translates as House of Bears or Bear House. Can recall genetic memories of generations of German ancestors getting killed and eaten by bears.

If you like a poor mexican or latino somewhere that hangs around resort towns and beaches peddling for money or doing odd jobs, you wont have stinky feet. You are always bare foot or wearing sandals, and going to the water.

Cats bathe themselves every few hours. Dogs can't do it unless the owners help them. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @kevy2pale @lsa
haha very true and well said Cint ;) . Cats are constantly cleaning themselves, all breeds are the same. Most cats hate water, and thats totally fine because you don't need to ever give a cat a bath, they are always cleaning themselves.

Cats are very proud animals, if you ever see a dirty dog get near it the cat will always swipe at it and move away, not because of territory or threat or nothing like that, its because it is bloody filthy and stinks haha really true.

Is this because we cover ours with socks/shoes and they get all sweaty and what not?

I hate feet.

You just answered your question, because we cover them with socks and shoes, and when you work or go out your feet get moist and the bacteria builds up and some people actually reuse their socks after they are stinking and sweaty without washing them

Sweat glands I'm guessing.

Humans have them, cats and dogs do not.

haha very true and well said Cint ;) . Cats are constantly cleaning themselves, all breeds are the same. Most cats hate water, and thats totally fine because you don't need to ever give a cat a bath, they are always cleaning themselves.

Cats are very proud animals, if you ever see a dirty dog get near it the cat will always swipe at it and move away, not because of territory or threat or nothing like that, its because it is bloody filthy and stinks haha really true.

My cat cleans herself right before she sleeps. Her routine is almost identical every evening. I love dogs too but they take too much work.

I smell great all the time

No but for real I do, I have messed up sinuses so I have trouble smelling, so anytime I sweat even a little bit, I get worried that I smell but everyone is being too polite to tell me. So I shower asap. I shower like 3x a day sometimes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back