Why do human feet stink but dogs/cats paws do not?

Human feet have god knows how many sweat glands. Sweat itself is odorless, but the bacteria that's in it produces smell. Add in socks and shoes, and you have a warm, damp place that's perfect for bacteria to multiply.

Wash your feet foo! Use foot powder if you have to. It works.
I use Dr. Blaine's Tineacide foot spray.

At all times my feet smell like pineapples or whatever that fragrance is.

My feet don't stink and don't get sweaty. Maybe it's a genetic thing or maybe you buy shoes that are too cramped and lack ventilation.

Life's not fair bud.

Bears can outrun a human,and take shots from a gun.

2010-brown-bear.jpg

This fuckin thing.

Cant outrun it. Shooting it might not help.

You gotta be straight Leo to beat this thing,and he got his shit pushed in real bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

You basically gotta be Khabib to come outta that one unscathed

101_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.0.0.jpg
Those ears don't look unscathed.

Is this because we cover ours with socks/shoes and they get all sweaty and what not?

I hate feet.
wtf are you smoking they walk around in their piss and shit for fuck sakes cats pretty much play with it everytime they use a litter box and here I thought you was the smarty clippy.

I read several minutes of UV sunlight will kill germs.

dog paws can stink, if you don't wash them fuckers.

cats are generally clean animals, but there are dirty ones no doubt, dirty pussy is nasty; literally, figuratively & jokingly - all across z board.

Lol c'mon man. You know that I'd KO a bear easily.
25s5t82.gif

Rookie. I wouldn't come in all reckless like that. I'd touch it with the jab first. Toy with the bear. Frustrate it and then take it out with a left hook to the dome.

The bear skull is not equipped handle a shot from my left hand.

I hate stinky feet and shoes,I also have a problem with bubbles with liquid inside forming on my feet,no matter how much I wash my feet in the shower they still appear.
So I started using some hand wash and antiseptic on my feet everyday,at least 1 time per day for example at break at my work where I have to use shoes all the time.
Smell went away from my feet and shoes,the bubbles also went away,if I stop doing both come back....

Wow

Time for a Clippy thread to bring this section up to higher standards :eek:

Dogs and cats have calloused pads on there feet. Get lots of fresh air on them. Cats constantly clean too. My cats paws can still reek though if she just got out of her box though for obvious reasons.

Back