Why did the UFC make GSP sign a contract saying that he would unify vs Whittaker if he beat Bisping?

By that you mean GOAT?

GSP has never been more popular so not sure where you are going with that.

You somehow missed my previous post that i quoted, and the amount of likes it received? I find that hard to believe.

What lie?

You have not exposed any lies, so you are failing miserably.

What is your true goal?
You've been called on your lie's by others. You stating your opinion as if proven fact over and over is a lie and one you need to be constantly called on.

You've been called on your lie's by others. You stating your opinion as if proven fact over and over is a lie and one you need to be constantly called on.

You just want me to join your cult, the herd of decorticated teenagers that worship a singular lie.

Nobody has proven me wrong, you are just venting.

You somehow missed my previous post that i quoted, and the amount of likes it received? I find that hard to believe.
lol. are you actually pointing at the two or three top GSP haters on this forum besides yourself agreeing with you as proof of anything. Wow.

Yes sorry but the facts don't agree with you. GSP is now widely regarded as GOAT post the Bisping win when Fedor was the clear leader prior. Anderson has dropped off the map and is not even in contention. Neither your opinion nor mine changes those FACTS. So you acting like GSP is at a low is just laughable dumb hate.

Maybe. Maybe not? Probably not. Tanked up for the middleweight fight and returned to normal weight imo. Im not completely sure but thats my guess. I dont blame him one bit he had no obligation at middleweight.
So let's state some facts and see how your argument holds up.

1. GSP claims to have digestive disease
2. GSP goes from MW to looking like a LW in less than 2 months
3. You claim he's not sick and is actually just full of shit and has lost an unhealthy amount of weight for no reason whatsoever

Hmm.

You can't get around the fact that Anderson got praised for beating a FORMER LHW champ and NO Anderson never touched that LHW strap so you need to correct that.

And also Forrest will never be thought as a quality LHW Champ either.

No way around all the praise Anderson got for fighting a former champ one fight removed from one of his most embarrassing losses and on a slide to irrelevance and yet shitting on GSP for a win that is better in every way.

Neither Bisping or Forrest will ever be perceived as anything but champions of convenience, both at the right time and right place to grab the belt. Again the difference is GSP did not beat Bisping after a vicious loss to Gastelum and one fight removed from losing his belt. that is how Anderson beat Forrest.

Like lets be real here. If Bisping had fought Gastelum first, got wrecked and lost his belt and then lost to GSP in the next fight would you guys be praising that win up for GSP? I wouldn't. And yet that is exactly what Anderson fans did in his win over Forrest.
It’s because Anderson beat Forrest in such an emphatic way. GSP got lit up by Bisping then pulled off a great victory. Anderson wasn’t even touched and looked like he was completely toying with Forrest. Also GSP took pictures with that belt around his waist then dropped that shit so quick when people suggested he fight someone other than 1-eye Bisping. Bisping bought into his own hype and went to fill in against Gastelum (why not? Filling in was the only reason he was champ in first place) and got put in his rightful place. Yet GSP was a world beater at 185? Never. Total pretender with his colitis and MW belt. Everyone was duped and to allow GSP to do something like that again would be suicide for any belt merit left. But remember GSP is doesn’t have colitis if he gets a McGregor or Mayweather fight!

It’s because Anderson beat Forrest in such an emphatic way. GSP got lit up by Bisping then pulled off a great victory. Anderson wasn’t even touched and looked like he was completely toying with Forrest. Also GSP took pictures with that belt around his waist then dropped that shit so quick when people suggested he fight someone other than 1-eye Bisping. Bisping bought into his own hype and went to fill in against Gastelum (why not? Filling in was the only reason he was champ in first place) and got put in his rightful place. Yet GSP was a world beater at 185? Never. Total pretender with his colitis and MW belt. Everyone was duped and to allow GSP to do something like that again would be suicide for any belt merit left. But remember GSP is doesn’t have colitis if he gets a McGregor or Mayweather fight!

But none of that shows up in polls or "fight metrics" .

Forrest had just come off of LOSING HIS BELT and one his most HUMILIATING LOSSES one fight prior to fighting Anderson. That has to count a lot.

Bisping was on one of his best runs of his MW career with some of his biggest top name wins and he was the CHAMP. That has to count a lot.

I guarantee if GSP asked for Bisping one fight after losing in devastating fashion to Gastelum and after losing his belt and GSP beat Bisping in EVEN MORE convincing fashion and GSP fans tried to play up why that should be huge for GSP's GOAT case guys like you would crap on it and rightly so. And yet Anderson gets high praise from many for beating a crushed and devastated Forrest with no belt and coming off a loss (Anderson was no world beater at LHW) and GSP can't get any credit for beating Bisping when that win was better in every single way measurable. Bisping was STILL champ and was on one of his best win streaks over the biggest names in his career.

lol. SMH.

It’s because when you gift people title shots they want to discourage you from ducking after the easy fight

Forrest had just come off of LOSING HIS BELT and one his most HUMILIATING LOSSES one fight prior to fighting Anderson. That has to count a lot.

Bisping was on one of his best runs of his MW career with some of his biggest top name wins and he was the CHAMP. That has to count a lot.

I guarantee if GSP asked for Bisping one fight after losing in devastating fashion to Gastelum and after losing his belt and GSP beat Bisping in EVEN MORE convincing fashion and GSP fans tried to play up why that should be huge for GSP's GOAT case guys like you would crap on it and rightly so. And yet Anderson gets high praise from many for beating a crushed and devastated Forrest with no belt and coming off a loss (Anderson was no world beater at LHW) and GSP can't get any credit for beating Bisping when that win was better in every single way measurable. Bisping was STILL champ and was on one of his best win streaks over the biggest names in his career.

lol. SMH.

Beating old man Hendo is not an impressive title defence.

You cannot guarantee anything. Look who's dropping opinions, worst, hypotheticals, as facts.

Measurable? Are you completely out of your mind? Forrest was a champ, and Silva, during his active years, fought him. A Forrest coming from a loss is more legit than beating Ping, the champ who never even tried to defend against the top MWs. Yet, you will go around claiming whatever it is you believe is factual.

Also, please write longer, worse punctuated posts. We need more of your precious writing.

{<jordan}

Last edited:
he made the fight he knew he would win and then didn't take the one he could lose

just like the anderson silva days

Here is the ranking from the top sites that do MMA rankings.

TAPOLOGY ALL TIME RANKING
The Greatest MMA Fighters of All Time

RANKINGS

• StPierre-Georges-UFC52-2.jpg

CA-623c56b18b77b88150b2d37906882d4b.gif
    Georges St. Pierre

26-2-0
logonew.jpg

Computerized All-Time Mixed Martial Arts Rankings

The all-time rankings reflect the overall careers of MMA fighters.

Absolute
CA.png
Georges St. Pierre
BR.png
Anderson Silva
BR.png
Jose Aldo
RU.png
Fedor Emelianenko
US.png
Jon Jones

Anyone can crunch numbers. If you actually watch the fights you see the aggression and killer instinct that no computer can account for.

Anyone can crunch numbers. If you actually watch the fights you see the aggression and killer instinct that no computer can account for.

Also, the risks taken by the true killer fighters. Those stats favor point-scoring oriented safe players.

Lol, you have been in denial about gsp for years. People are finally seeing gsp for who he really is, and it's clearly getting to you.

Peoples? You mean you Toner and NotSosure?

If you want a better representation of the "peoples" opinion, just look at the GOAT polls, where GSP trashes Silva.

You just want me to join your cult, the herd of decorticated teenagers that worship a singular lie.

Nobody has proven me wrong, you are just venting.

<36>

I have never seen you win an argument on sherdog. Sorry but stating biased opinions and calling them facts just doesn't cut it in the real world. Apparently it works in your head though, if that can make you feel better.

GSP > Silva
GSP = 100% clean
Silva = proven dirty cheater

Live with it.

a bigger question is why they thought they could enforce that stipulation?

Back