Why did the UFC make GSP sign a contract saying that he would unify vs Whittaker if he beat Bisping?

Why would I admint anyting that the stat's I quote do not support nor do the polls support.

You can see GSP is considered to be at a level above Anderson no matter how you slice it.

NO thx. I've provided enough proof to a troll when trolls don't care about proof or facts. Your entire post history in this thread has been one of stating your opinion as if it is fact and just dismissing all other opinions and evidence (polls, stats) as meaningless unless they agree with your opinion.
<36>

you didn't prove jack. You are a sad troll who tries to over-argue lost causes.

I drop truth bombs while you spam the threads with your horrible writing.

Anybody with a brain should know Dana only put that in the contract to deflect the criticism the UFC was taking for Conor not defending his belts.
It's funny that they didn't put a clause on Hendo when he fought Bisping, even though everyone knew it would probably be his last fight win or lose.
When will you people learn the UFC gives zero fucks about the belts anymore.

you didn't prove jack. You are a sad troll who tries to over-argue lost causes.

I drop truth bombs while you spam the threads with your horrible writing.

Yiou see those levels below?

GSP on top with Fedor on the next level. And Anderson is not even in contention unless of course we are talking about with Mighty Mouse. LOL.

well sadly for you, your opinion is not in fact, fact and it is your love Anderson who is on a lower tier.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL

GSP 42.7%

Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
Jon Jones 8.5%

Anderson Silva 7.1%
Mighty Mouse 2.3%

Oh wait this is where you say the opinions of the 800-900 people who voted do not matter and only your opinion matters. Trollolololol.

I think people were used to after seeing Anderson do it at LHW.

Anderson went to the UFC saying he was thinking about retiring and wanted big legacy fights. T he biggest fights he could get at LHW. He then cherry picked opponents like Forrest when the LHW division was looking weak. But aas soon as Shogun took that belt and called for a fight with Anderson he suddenly said he would no longer fight at LHW at all and anyone who wanted to fight had to make weight at MW. And then after that he started to call out GSP a lighter guy.

At least GSP went up and tested himself with a bigger challenge than Anderson did.
Are you saying Bisping was better than Forrest? Well grats to GSP. He did not deserve middleweight gold.

If that was the case he would have dozen losses by now

sztkll.jpg

Are you saying Bisping was better than Forrest? Well grats to GSP. He did not deserve middleweight gold.

I am saying GSP beating Bisping was a better win than Anderson beating Forrest in every way measurable.

Had GSP fought Bisping after a brutal loss to Gastelum and having just lost his belt and on his slide to irrelevance that would have been EQUAL to Anderson's win over Forrest.

Anderson fans bragged up the Forrest win despite the fact it would have been EXACTLY like GSP beating Bisping had he fought Gastelum first and lost that belt.

Instead GSP fought Bisping when he was on the best win streak of his MW career.and he took that belt.

GSP said from the get go that he wasn't interested in defending belts, he just wanted big fights. The UFC tried their best to get the upper hand, even though they didn't have it and still don't.

Now some haters are trying to act as if GSP never said over a year ago that he was coming back for big fights. News flash : Whittaker isn't a draw.

Funny, because leading up to the fight, he said he would defend his belt if he was to beat Bisping and became the MW champion. News flash: your boy was scared of getting ko by Whittaker.

Because they were sick of champions not defending and they wanted to secure the fight.

I am saying GSP beating Bisping was a better win than Anderson beating Forrest in every way measurable.

Had GSP fought Bisping after a brutal loss to Gastelum and having just lost his belt and on his slide to irrelevance that would have been EQUAL to Anderson's win over Forrest.

Anderson fans bragged up the Forrest win despite the fact it would have been EXACTLY like GSP beating Bisping had he fought Gastelum first and lost that belt.

Instead GSP fought Bisping when he was on the best win streak of his MW career.and he took that belt.
You are right in the sense that Forrest already lost when Andy beat him. But it’s not like Bisping was ever thought of as a quality MW champion. He ducked all real contenders to fight Hendo who was 46 years old and top 15 then GSP who hadn’t fought in 4 years and never at MW. At least Andy was active and fighting an active Forrest Griffin while GSP fought a Bisping who was a last minute full in to fight Rockhold, got 1 punch them milked the belt for 2 years without fighting a real contender. The glory that GSP received was as if he conquered MW and that is so far from true. Everyone knew he would not fight a real contender, just like Bisping wouldn’t. Andy at least wasn’t pretending That his win over Forrest made him a LHW champion. Andy starched a former LHW champ and Looked fantastic doing it. GSP got the belt put around his weight that 5 MW killers were waiting for them just abandoned it a month later because of colitis. Meanwhile Zahabi trying to make fights between McGregor and Mayweather for GSP. Point is GSP is so much bullshit.

Yiou see those levels below?

GSP on top with Fedor on the next level. And Anderson is not even in contention unless of course we are talking about with Mighty Mouse. LOL.

Oh wait this is where you say the opinions of the 800-900 people who voted do not matter and only your opinion matters. Trollolololol.
<36><36>

<{silvanormal}> GOAT

I'd be very interested to see the actual clause and how it was worded. We need an MMA wikileaks.

You are right in the sense that Forrest already lost when Andy beat him. But it’s not like Bisping was ever thought of as a quality MW champion. He ducked all real contenders to fight Hendo who was 46 years old and top 15 then GSP who hadn’t fought in 4 years and never at MW. At least Andy was active and fighting an active Forrest Griffin while GSP fought a Bisping who was a last minute full in to fight Rockhold, got 1 punch them milked the belt for 2 years without fighting a real contender. The glory that GSP received was as if he conquered MW and that is so far from true. Everyone knew he would not fight a real contender, just like Bisping wouldn’t. Andy at least wasn’t pretending That his win over Forrest made him a LHW champion. Andy starched a former LHW champ and Looked fantastic doing it. GSP got the belt put around his weight that 5 MW killers were waiting for them just abandoned it a month later because of colitis. Meanwhile Zahabi trying to make fights between McGregor and Mayweather for GSP. Point is GSP is so much bullshit.
You can't get around the fact that Anderson got praised for beating a FORMER LHW champ and NO Anderson never touched that LHW strap so you need to correct that.

And also Forrest will never be thought as a quality LHW Champ either.

No way around all the praise Anderson got for fighting a former champ one fight removed from one of his most embarrassing losses and on a slide to irrelevance and yet shitting on GSP for a win that is better in every way.

Neither Bisping or Forrest will ever be perceived as anything but champions of convenience, both at the right time and right place to grab the belt. Again the difference is GSP did not beat Bisping after a vicious loss to Gastelum and one fight removed from losing his belt. that is how Anderson beat Forrest.

Like lets be real here. If Bisping had fought Gastelum first, got wrecked and lost his belt and then lost to GSP in the next fight would you guys be praising that win up for GSP? I wouldn't. And yet that is exactly what Anderson fans did in his win over Forrest.

To about 7 people in 100 asked... yes. Its cute as he does have a tiny percent of nuthuggers.

The real goat is the guy with 43%,GSP followed by the guy with 31%, Fedor as they DOMINATE with 74% off all votes and the other guys are just rounding errors.

HdWmNif.gif

Last edited:
To about 7 people in 100 asked yes. Its cute as he does have a tiny percent of nuthuggers.

The real goat is the guy with 43%,GSP followed by the guy with 31%, Fedor as they DOMINATE with 74% off all votes and the other guys are just rounding errors.

HdWmNif.gif

So, you are relying on a poll made on sherdog to rank fighters?

To about 7 people in 100 asked yes. Its cute as he does have a tiny percent of nuthuggers.

HdWmNif.gif

{<huh}

So, you are relying on a poll made on sherdog to rank fighters?
the opinions of the almost 900 people who voted is certainly more valuable than your one shertard vote. No way around that particularly when these are all MMA fans. Would you prefer a poll done on the cookinghchannel.com?

But no I am not relying on just that. I also posted the stat's sites that have GSP as GOAT. So you know those 900 people who also see those stats with their eyes and consider them along with the Stat's are what make GSP GOAT.

the opinions of the almost 900 people who voted is certainly more valuable than your one shertard vote. No way around that particularly when these are all MMA fans. Would you prefer a poll done on the cookinghchannel.com?

But no I am not relying on just that. I also posted the stat's sites that have GSP as GOAT. So you know those 900 people who also see those stats with their eyes and consider them along with the Stat's are what make GSP GOAT.

But these are 900 shertards.

And I already told you I am better informed than they are.

MMA is about finishes. The absolute king of finishes, in all disciplines, is Anderson.

GSP has a lot of fans who voted en masse in this silly poll.

The stats only favor GSP because he mastered the art of point fighting, which is a corruption of the nature of the sport.

Intelligence comes before blind reliance on polls and stats.

But these are 900 shertards.
Ya and you are 1 shertard and not a particularly smart one at that.

And I already told you I am better informed than they are.
See above

MMA is about finishes.
That is one shertards opinion and not a particularly bright one at that. But you are free to rank that aspect as you want as it is YOUR opinion. Other people can rank other elements according to their opinion.

You know that one sticking point we always end up back at, that you wrongly think your opinion is the only one that matters.

The absolute king of finishes, in all disciplines, is Anderson.
Yes was at the top of that list. But in other aspects he was not.

GSP has a lot of fans who voted en masse in this silly poll.
So did Anderson. So did Fedor. Such is the nature of polls. The fanboys and haters will vote accordingly. The guys who win the polls are the ones who carry the rest of the more neutral votes.

The stats only favor GSP because he mastered the art of point fighting, which is a corruption of the nature of the sport.
No GSP is ahead in the Stats in most areas over Anderson.

Intelligence comes before blind reliance on polls and stats.
You demonstrate no intelligence so you should not be pointing at that. You need to show basic comprehension that YOUR opinion is not the only opinion.

Ya and you are 1 shertard and not a particularly smart one at that.

See above

That is one shertards opinion and not a particularly bright one at that. But you are free to rank that aspect as you want as it is YOUR opinion. Other people can rank other elements according to their opinion.

You know that one sticking point we always end up back at, that you wrongly think your opinion is the only one that matters.

Yes was at the top of that list. But in other aspects he was not.

So did Anderson. So did Fedor. Such is the nature of polls. The fanboys and haters will vote accordingly. The guys who win the polls are the ones who carry the rest of the more neutral votes.

No GSP is ahead in the Stats in most areas over Anderson.

You demonstrate no intelligence so you should not be pointing at that. You need to show basic comprehension that YOUR opinion is not the only opinion.

There is a disproportionate amount of GSP fanboys in these threads, for reasons that go beyond the sport.

You are trying to hard to create a false narrative in which, the GOAT of MMA, Anderson Silva, ranks lower than the king of point fighting.

Stupid people with an agenda, like yourself, do not change their minds. I enjoy your effort though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back