Why did the UFC make GSP sign a contract saying that he would unify vs Whittaker if he beat Bisping?

There is nothing to convince oneself of. That GSP is not "the GOAT" is a fact.

In fact, GSP belongs to a second tier of greats: it's even hard to consider him a "great", given he went 5 years without finishing a single fight against mediocre competition.

I don’t think you know what the definition of the word “fact” is.

So if he won, he wouldn't be able to sit on the whole division for over a year like Bisping did.

How do we know that is actually on his contract? Could be bullshit.

But the ufc and gsp knew, that he wasnt gonna defend the belt...it was just added to make the ufc not look like pussies lol.

Cause they were scared he would bail on not competing against the true number one contender of the division, which was precisely what he did anyway. Just so happens he had a bad injury that no one could prove, how convenient.
Have you not seen his recent pics? He's lost a lot of weight. It's almost like he has a digestive disease or something. Maybe Colitis?

Has this ever happened before with any other fighter? And if so, when?
Love or hate gsp, one thing about gsp he not Dana white puppet. gsp always pissing in Danas Cheerios and can come back fight anytime, he a draw they know this. why I like gsp he screws over Dan a before screws over him.

I think people were used to after seeing Anderson do it at LHW.

Anderson went to the UFC saying he was thinking about retiring and wanted big legacy fights. T he biggest fights he could get at LHW. He then cherry picked opponents like Forrest when the LHW division was looking weak. But aas soon as Shogun took that belt and called for a fight with Anderson he suddenly said he would no longer fight at LHW at all and anyone who wanted to fight had to make weight at MW. And then after that he started to call out GSP a lighter guy.

At least GSP went up and tested himself with a bigger challenge than Anderson did.

if anyone watches the Joe Rogan podcast with John Danaher, one of GSP's amazing long time coach, John stated that GSP already accepted and agree to fight the Middleweight champion at the time, long before Bisping had won. I believe they said Luke Rockhold was champ at the time.. I have no reason to think the coach was lying.. he stated that GSP bulked up and planned the move for ages.

There is a disproportionate amount of GSP fanboys in these threads, for reasons that go beyond the sport.

You are trying to hard to create a false narrative in which, the GOAT of MMA, Anderson Silva, ranks lower than the king of point fighting.

Stupid people with an agenda, like yourself, do not change their minds. I enjoy your effort though.
You state a lot of things as if fact that you cannot back up and that ARE NOT fact. But by all means provide whatever PROOF you have that GSP fans are disproportionate here as i've never seen that data and there certainly is no reason to believe that considering GSP comes out a tiny market (Canada) compared to the other GOAT contenders.

There is no false narrative. What I do is point to facts. It is FACT that GSP is atop the GOAT poll when nearly 900 people vote and Anderson is not even in contention. But you say the 900 people's opinions don't matter. Only yours does.

I point to the stats and the ranking sties that use those stats that put GSP as GOAT while you say stats don't matter only your opinion of them matters.

Everyone reading this thread can see who the stupid person is with the agenda of ignoring all the facts and just repeating the same baseless opinion and that is you.

You state a lot of things as if fact that you cannot back up and that ARE NOT fact. But by all means provide whatever PROOF you have that GSP fans are disproportionate here as i've never seen that data and there certainly is no reason to believe that considering GSP comes out a tiny market (Canada) compared to the other GOAT contenders.

There is no false narrative. What I do is point to facts. It is FACT that GSP is atop the GOAT poll when nearly 900 people vote and Anderson is not even in contention. But you say the 900 people's opinions don't matter. Only yours does.

I point to the stats and the ranking sties that use those stats that put GSP as GOAT while you say stats don't matter only your opinion of them matters.

Everyone reading this thread can see who the stupid person is with the agenda of ignoring all the facts and just repeating the same baseless opinion and that is you.

What is your goal?

I don’t think you know what the definition of the word “fact” is.
He has zero clue what the word fact means and has no ability to see his opinion is not fact. That has been the constant theme throughout this thread.

Cause they were scared he would bail on not competing against the true number one contender of the division, which was precisely what he did anyway. Just so happens he had a bad injury that no one could prove, how convenient.

The only correct answer. So fucking obvious.

Toner still trying to convince himself that GSP isn't the goat by making a thread for all his haters? What a suuuuuurprise.

Try harder toner. you're obviously not convinced yet.

Lol, you have been in denial about gsp for years. People are finally seeing gsp for who he really is, and it's clearly getting to you.

if anyone watches the Joe Rogan podcast with John Danaher, one of GSP's amazing long time coach, John stated that GSP already accepted and agree to fight the Middleweight champion at the time, long before Bisping had won. I believe they said Luke Rockhold was champ at the time.. I have no reason to think the coach was lying.. he stated that GSP bulked up and planned the move for ages.
Yup.

Its almost like what GSP had been saying in the decade prior when he was still an active WW champ that if he was ever to fight at MW it would be when he basically done with his WW run and just looking for legacy fights. Strange how it played out just as he said it would almost 10 years prior.

What is your goal?
to not let your lies stand without exposing them.

Lol, you have been in denial about gsp for years. People are finally seeing gsp for who he really is, and it's clearly getting to you.
By that you mean GOAT?

GSP has never been more popular so not sure where you are going with that.

He has zero clue what the word fact means and has no ability to see his opinion is not fact. That has been the constant theme throughout this thread.

Oh, don't talk about me behind my back you silly nuthugger.

Silva > GSP and your silly polls and stats can't prove otherwise.

Why don't you just confess you are a GSP fan, and that is the reason you want to peddle this nonsense?

Yup.

Its almost like what GSP had been saying in the decade prior when he was still an active WW champ that if he was ever to fight at MW it would be when he basically done with his WW run and just looking for legacy fights. Strange how it played out just as he said it would almost 10 years prior.

to not let your lies stand without exposing them.

What lie?

You have not exposed any lies, so you are failing miserably.

What is your true goal?

Have you not seen his recent pics? He's lost a lot of weight. It's almost like he has a digestive disease or something. Maybe Colitis?
Maybe. Maybe not? Probably not. Tanked up for the middleweight fight and returned to normal weight imo. Im not completely sure but thats my guess. I dont blame him one bit he had no obligation at middleweight.

@MikeMcMann is a member of the idiotic GSP fanbase on sherdog.

It's funny that he believes to be well-educated and so on.

Back