Why can't jails/prison in America avoid so much rape?

I also think giving an inmates weights is crazy. Give em excercise bikes and treadmills.

Bikes and tread mills that are linked up to generators. They could produce electric power for the city.

they should all just be put down like the rabid dogs they are, keeping these dipshit alive is just a waste of resources

Not all felonies are created equal man.
And rape happens in some of these jail's before someone is even convicted of a crime which sometimes isn't a felony.

the real question is do you know what a fefe bag is...

I think a lot of people commit crimes to go to jail to expirence their homosex fantasys without judgment or admitting they are gay.

My father in law did 7 years in a Florida prison. He said it's not like that. Most people it happened to brought it on themselves by doing something dumb. Beating are far more common. Sex offenders are in a different part of the jail too.

What kind of stuff do you have to do to bring on being raped in prison?

I wouldn't want to get my ass best either, since I'm sure those guys don't exactly ref away once you clearly can't move.

It’s the world’s best kept secret. Everyone in America is gay.

I've seen a lot of prison documentaries, rape wasn't mentioned much, didn't seem to be a big preoccupation for the inmates. I don't feel like it's as prevalent as people imagine it to be.

I would use a different tactic. I'd submit to 1 black guy but I'd make him rape me while laying on my back so he'd have to look me in the eye. Also, I'd masturbate furiously and try and nut before because then, i raped him technically.

Brilliant, hilarious, and practical. The trifecta!

Not paying debts/snitching

Wow snitching I could understand, because that's super taboo to criminal scum.

But not paying your debts? That's a little harsh. Seems like they should just slap you around a little, maybe break your thumbs.

Wow snitching I could understand, because that's super taboo to criminal scum.

But not paying your debts? That's a little harsh. Seems like they should just slap you around a little, maybe break your thumbs.
That's where they start and if you don't pay after the breaking of bones......

Ozposter.jpg

83591527.gif

83591528.gif

Great show, but a little tough to watch at times.

I would use a different tactic. I'd submit to 1 black guy but I'd make him rape me while laying on my back so he'd have to look me in the eye. Also, I'd masturbate furiously and try and nut before because then, i raped him technically.

Damn. That is fucked up.

Cause that shithole country is crawling with gay criminals.

Back