Why can't jails/prison in America avoid so much rape?

Ozposter.jpg

i would think i would prefer this to regular prison where you interact. i am kind of a loner by nature anyway. also, i dont think i would have much desire to hang out with all those losers anyway
you would think so, but even victimized prisoners prefer general population to solitary. You slowly go insane with so little human contact.

Prisoners should not have enough freedom to rape. Also an inmate should have the right to stay in a locked cell if he feels like he is in danger. Obviously a guard is allowed to open it. I also think giving an inmates weights is crazy. Give em excercise bikes and treadmills.

But it's not gay it's about power and dominating those that are weaker
I think Dave Chappelle said "What could be manlier than fucking another dude?"

I don't think if you commit a crime that lands you in jail/prsion you deserve to be raped, but the chances of being ass fucked are disturbingly high if you are locked up.

Well, you are put in their with people like you. So don't be like those people and don't go there.

I think Dave Chappelle said "What could be manlier than fucking another dude?"

Wearing a purse. Putting on full makeup. Cross dressing. It should be what is LESS MANLIER than fucking another dude

Prisoners should not have enough freedom to rape. Also an inmate should have the right to stay in a locked cell if he feels like he is in danger. Obviously a guard is allowed to open it. I also think giving an inmates weights is crazy. Give em excercise bikes and treadmills.
what if your rapist is your cellmate?

Kinda happens when you hand out huge sentences which pretty much guarantee inmates will spend the rest of their lives behind bars. They've got nothing to lose.

True. In a lot of ways it would be less cruel to execute them.

Violent dudes get horny and there are no women around. That's all it takes.

I also think giving an inmates weights is crazy. Give em excercise bikes and treadmills.

That would be an interesting turn of events. Dudes couldn't get bigger in prison, only smaller. Wonder if that means the new guys would be the toughest ones and they would run the place, because some of them bring in a lot of muscle.

Imagine just walking into a room full of guys that look like olympic marathon runners. You could just be like, "Hello everyone. I'm in charge now. Someone get me a drink before I start snapping necks."

you would think so, but even victimized prisoners prefer general population to solitary. You slowly go insane with so little human contact.
i think it depends on the person. at least for a couple years i think i would be fine as long as i had access to things like books, pens and paper, etc. especially if i could have a tv like i think some of them get i would be fine.

if we are talking 10 years or more, then i think it would be a huge issue.

That would be an interesting turn of events. Dudes couldn't get bigger in prison, only smaller. Wonder if that means the new guys would be the toughest ones and they would run the place, because some of them bring in a lot of muscle.

Imagine just walking into a room full of guys that look like olympic marathon runners. You could just be like, "Hello everyone. I'm in charge now. Someone get me a drink before I start snapping necks."

That’s the point! Who wants jacked up inmates?

Would ripped, cardio machines be better?
They'd just do bodyweight exercises and be faster.
Probably would focus more on techniques as well.
They'd be touching guards with teh jab left and right

I don't think if you commit a crime that lands you in jail/prsion you deserve to be raped, but the chances of being ass fucked are disturbingly high if you are locked up.

TS, I had a similar reaction when I first found out too.

0QoOBlU.jpg

Similar kinda sorta

I have a friend who has been in an out of prisons all over the United States. Mostly non violent drug stuff. Ok by friend I mean he's my drug dealer but anyway he says that prison rape rarely happens anymore. Says there are enough gay guys that it's not really necessary. People that get raped kinda have to ask for it nowadays

Back