Why can't jails/prison in America avoid so much rape?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't think if you commit a crime that lands you in jail/prsion you deserve to be raped, but the chances of being ass fucked are disturbingly high if you are locked up.

Last edited:
...cuz ghey?

Prisons have instituted (PREA) Prison Rape Elimination Act. Any kind of sexual behavior, even with consent is still rape. You cannot legally have sex in prison. With that said, don't drop the soap...

dMZvEOw.gif

Prisons have instituted (PREA) Prison Rape Elimination Act. Any kind of sexual behavior, even with consent is still rape. You cannot legally have sex in prison. With that said, don't drop the soap...

should work.

you know...like outlawing murder and rape OUTSIDE the prison does.

I think you mean why would you want to avoid so much rape!

Boo-yah.
Well I'm no longer needed here

I don't think if you commit a crime that lands you in jail/prsion you deserve to be raped, but the chances of being ass fucked are disturbingly high if you are locked up.

I'm guessing your appeal failed, ts. Good luck in the pokey.

<bball2>

supermax prisons avoid prisoner rape just because it is 23 hours of solitary and one hour of supervised walking outside of cell.

Idk man, I'd be raping dudes right and left if I was locked up.

Wouldn't anyone?

It's probably just tradition at this point. It's like 'man, do I really have to put this tree up?', 'come on bro it's Christmas'. Except it's like 'Man, do I really have to assrape that dude?', 'come on bro it's Thursday'

I dont think its as common as you think it is.

Kinda happens when you hand out huge sentences which pretty much guarantee inmates will spend the rest of their lives behind bars. They've got nothing to lose.

People require sexual release, that's just life, put a bunch of criminals together and deny them consensual physical affection, theyll find another way. It could probably be handled better, but that's not gonna be much solace to people who've already been raped in custody.

People require sexual release, that's just life, put a bunch of criminals together and deny them consensual physical affection, theyll find another way.

There's another episode of lockup where they discuss "gunning". That's where some inmates will openly begin whacking it whenever any woman walks into view. Psychologists, doctors, guards, lawyers, whatever. So...

Also a consideration.

People believe that prisoners should be treated inhumanely so all bad treatment in prison is seen as being part of the punishment.

supermax prisons avoid prisoner rape just because it is 23 hours of solitary and one hour of supervised walking outside of cell.
i would think i would prefer this to regular prison where you interact. i am kind of a loner by nature anyway. also, i dont think i would have much desire to hang out with all those losers anyway

When you go to prison, the most important thing in your life, is gonna be booty.

Back