Opinion Why are people angry at white privilege being real?

because there are White people who grew up in the 90s where they faced adversity, were rejected from jobs and schools for not being ethnic enough and still told that they had white privilege.

White privilege is as real as black criminality.

Both are reflected in statistics of the whole, but should in no way be applied to how you treat an individual.

Because leftists have already decided that being white means you stole something.

They expect us to believe that all the white guys in the trailer park have privilege and any problems or challenges that white males have are not real or a joke.

Latin America whites emulate America which is majority white. Latin America whites are not the majority like in America. It's different.

What we have in the U.S. is majority privilege not white privilege. When you are the top dog country in the world where everyone wants to be like you there is going to be a lot of envy, jealousy and hatred. It's a natural human way of life and never EVER in the history of mankind have minorities and women been seen as complete equals in a society as they are in the USA until now.

People want more. People want reasons for them sucking, or for not succeeding. It's not whites holding you back, it's yourselves. The world, not just Latin America, want to be lighter skin color due to America's dominance with a white majority. It's natural whether you all want to admit it or not.

There is no melting pot in the world on this scale as there is in America, especially where people get along so well. The white privilege thing is something that is spewed by a small amount of people compared to most people, regardless of race or color, who believe in actually getting by on your own merit and not worrying about what someone else of another color or race is doing. These people that are constantly thinking about other races in general like that are the problem and create disruption for others with this. Most people just want to live and aren't stuck in some silly racial bubble like this.

Majority privilege > white privilege

You must be white to believe this lol.

Because it’s a stupid concept

A poor white man doesn’t have a single privilege over Lebron James.

If it’s that easy for me to destroy that narrative it’s obviously bullshit and toxic.

Certain people have certain privileges, generalizing everyone is not only immoral but obscenely false.

It’s a case by case basis, and that narrative isn’t helpful. It’s basically giving non whites a get out of jail free card if their life is an utter failure.

Because leftists have already decided that being white means you stole something.

They expect us to believe that all the white guys in the trailer park have privilege and any problems or challenges that white males have are not real or a joke.

You don't understand white privilege at all from this post, but I'm sure your white by this statement lol.

You don't understand white privilege at all from this post, but I'm sure your white by this statement lol.

I think you are the one who lacks understanding here. White privilege is a weapon invented by liberals to keep racial grievance politics alive despite actual racism being at parts per trillion levels. There are no separate lunch counters any more so the left needs a guilt trip to justify their claims on power.

People always love it when you make sweeping judgements on them based on their skin.

I think you are the one who lacks understanding here. White privilege is a weapon invented by liberals to keep racial grievance politics alive despite actual racism being at parts per trillion levels. There are no separate lunch counters any more so the left needs a guilt trip to justify their claims on power.

Stop and frisk was government program that allowed cops in NYC to throw anyone they wanted up against that wall and search them without probable cause. It happened a decade ago, in my generation, and the records it pinned on folks are still affecting them today and for the rest of their lives.

White privilege was this program being carried out in such a way that pretty much only brown folks were getting disportionally and unconstitutionally searched although white folks participated to a great extent in illegal stuff like the drug business. I watched my classmates get pushed up against a wall and their belongings dumped in the street for walking while brown. White privilege was myself and the rest of my white classmates never having to worry about it happening to us.

Not invented, very real.

But I'm right about you being white right? Easy to point you guys out by your statements on these forums.

I guess it's all in the minds of minorities and color pole right? SMH lol.

Stop and frisk was government program that allowed cops in NYC to throw anyone they wanted up against that wall and search them without probable cause. It happened a decade ago, in my generation, and the records it pinned on folks are still affecting them today and for the rest of their lives.

White privilege was this program being carried out in such a way that pretty much only brown folks were getting disportionally and unconstitutionally searched although white folks participated to a great extent in illegal stuff like the drug business. I watched my classmates get pushed up against a wall and their belongings dumped in the street for walking while brown. White privilege was myself and the rest of my white classmates never having to worry about it happening to us.

Not invented, very real.

Don't bother. Most of these guys know it's the truth by can't admit it, sad really.

Don't bother. Most of these guys know it's the truth by can't admit it, sad really.
Its a term that people adopt as an excuse for being substandard. Plain and simple. Sorry if that hurts feelings.

You must be white to believe this lol.
6'1, blonde hair, blue eyes, athletically shredded out of my mind, slangin' dat BWC on all the colored hunnies!!! They can't get enough of this white chocolate!

Are you mad I have it all? I've been with every race of woman, life is good, praise be to Allah!!!

Who was substandard in the example I provided?
No one ,as the law applied to everyone.

White privilege is a political invention to force fools to ignore economic class issues, which is what our real problem is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back