Opinion Why are people angry at white privilege being real?

Leftism taken to its ideological extreme is totalitarianism. Rightism taken to its ideological extreme is anarchy.

giphy.gif

Self educated e-historians using nonsense to argue about crap they don't want to understand? My kind of thread to lurk. Should have started paying attention to this sooner.

Keep going. I'm taking notes.

White bad.

Let's see the next vote.

Self educated e-historians using nonsense to argue about crap they don't want to understand? My kind of thread to lurk. Should have started paying attention to this sooner.

Self-educated as opposed to your Harvard ass?
Your mom has that money?

Or a product exclusively of American origin? anyone in Mexico will tell you that having white skin is better than brown, and in 2017 a study demonstrate the obvious.

Being white is strongly correlated to education and wealth.

http://www.latinorebels.com/2017/06...co-white-mexicans-richer-and-more-successful/

That's one of the reasons i also chuckle at the white genocide crowd, whites becoming a minority will only make whites more desirable, as it happen in most of latin America.

Whining about privilege helps no one. In America anyone can succeed regardless of the color of their skin. There are also far bigger "privileges" than ethnicity.

If an ugly chick and a pretty girl, both work equally hard in life i can assure you that the pretty girl will most likely get more opportunities just because she is pretty.

White privilege in the end is about aesthetics.
White people have sharp features. Light skin makes the features standout even more. Black girls with lightened skin always look better. Every white mixed person of a non white race becomes the elite of that group. Bar none: Asians, Hispanics, Blacks....

Look at Harry Belafonte, Collin Powell, Malcom X, Luis Frarakhan, Eric Holder, Corey Booker, Obama, what do they have in common?

EVERY RACE WANTS WHITE GIRLS.

White girls are the trophies of black men.

The pecking order goes like this in a black social group:
1. White girls
2. Ugly/fat white girls

3. Half black half white
4. Light skinned black girls
5. Pretty black girls
6. Regular black girls

Yes, a black man would pick a fat white girl over a pretty black girl. I've seen it all the time in the hood: good looking black men with fat white girls.

If an average white girl leaves her social group and hangs out a with black group, she will become the queen of that group, she will shoot way up in the pecking order, being pursued by every black guy there.

Last edited:
White people have sharp features. Light skin makes the features standout even more. Black girls with lightened skin always look better. Every white mixed person of a non white race becomes the elite of that group. Bar none: Asians, Hispanics, Blacks....

1. White girls
2. Ugly/fat white girls

3. Half black half white
5. Pretty black girls
6. Regular black girls

Yes, a black man would pick a fat white girl over a pretty black girl. I've seen it all the time in the hood: good looking black men with fat white girls.

You are the textual blue balls of the WR.
Wall of text with nothing controversial or worth talking about? /sarcasm

We live in a western world, with western beauty standards and western culture. Things arent going to change overnight.
What if some of us live in an asian world with asian beauty standards and yellow privilege?

You are the textual blue balls of the WR.
Wall of text with nothing controversial or worth talking about? /sarcasm
I'm just sharing my experience. I'm sick and tired of the self delusion African Americans put themselves thru: black is beautiful.. blah blah blah. But they go white every chance they get.

Wouldn't it be healthier to be honest? In an age of race relations, honesty is the best for everyone. Once you're honest, other groups can let their guards down and start to treat you like someone they can trust.

If you say one thing and practice another, no one will trust you. They'll still think " those guys are just out for themselves.."

Look at Harry Belafonte, Collin Powell, Malcom X, Luis Frarakhan, Eric Holder, Corey Booker, Obama, what do they have in common?

1. White girls
2. Ugly/fat white girls

3. Half black half white
5. Pretty black girls
6. Regular black girls

If an average white girl leaves her social group and hangs out a with black group, she will become the queen of that group, she will shoot way up in the pecking order, being pursued by every black guy there.
White women are overrated.

So tell me…How many of the black great great great grandparents died saving the white soldiers of the north when the civil war was going on? I’m thinking not a whole lot. Most of them probably ran to the north to avoid the war. Avoid getting shot or hung. I'm not saying they all ran off to get away from the soldiers from the south. I'm sure there were many who helped out. Do you think the soldiers from the north who were fighting and dying to free the slaves in the south were enjoying that awesome white privilege?

yes...especially in that era...any other questions?

The people are so angry about it, because the traditional advantage of being white in Western countries is diminishing. To me, this is what actual "White Fragility" is. There is a large contingent of white people(particularly in the US, and particularly poor and uneducated) who see the loss of their historic privilege as an attack on "whiteness".

This is where all the, "White Genocide" nonsense is coming from. People who can't cut it, are finally seeing that they won't be able to have an advantaged position by using their "Old Boy's Club" anymore. So, their brain(thanks to cognitive dissonance) buys 100% into what people like Spencer, Le Pen, or Trump are selling.

1. Immigrants bad.
2. People who point out racism and historic injustice are the real racists.
3. Globalist(read Jews) are intentionally flooding their countries with muslims(the most currently demonized of the non-white).
4. Any attempt to correct historic injustice, or historically ingrained prejudiced thinking is actually White Genocide.
5. If we just close ourselves off, we can go back to(insert fake era of utopia).

It's really sad, and I'm legitimately concerned for the future.

Reactionaries are almost always very dangerous. They're irrational, and don't think.

You are so worried about right leaning plebians who have no real authority, wealth, or individual power in this country. You are on the side of the elites and you don't even realize it. They also like to point the blame downwards, at the everyday working class.
It's not the politicians, lobbyists, and executives we should be worried about. Afterall, they dress high-class and present themselves extrememly well.

Or a product exclusively of American origin? anyone in Mexico will tell you that having white skin is better than brown, and in 2017 a study demonstrate the obvious

Oh man, not a study

Being white is strongly correlated to education and wealth.

And here is where the confusion comes in. Are the majority of wealthy, highly educated people white? Sure. Are the majority of white people rich or even basically educated? No. and that's why you get so much pushback on the "White Privilege" conversation. You're just talking about privilege. Being white doesn't have anything to do with it.

The people are so angry about it, because the traditional advantage of being white in Western countries is diminishing. To me, this is what actual "White Fragility" is. There is a large contingent of white people(particularly in the US, and particularly poor and uneducated) who see the loss of their historic privilege as an attack on "whiteness".

This is where all the, "White Genocide" nonsense is coming from. People who can't cut it, are finally seeing that they won't be able to have an advantaged position by using their "Old Boy's Club" anymore. So, their brain(thanks to cognitive dissonance) buys 100% into what people like Spencer, Le Pen, or Trump are selling.

1. Immigrants bad.
2. People who point out racism and historic injustice are the real racists.
3. Globalist(read Jews) are intentionally flooding their countries with muslims(the most currently demonized of the non-white).
4. Any attempt to correct historic injustice, or historically ingrained prejudiced thinking is actually White Genocide.
5. If we just close ourselves off, we can go back to(insert fake era of utopia).

It's really sad, and I'm legitimately concerned for the future.

Reactionaries are almost always very dangerous. They're irrational, and don't think.

You're such a delusional goofball it's sad. What "Old Boy's Club" do you think Constuction workers and Coal miners have ever belonged to?

Back