Opinion Why are people angry at white privilege being real?

Or a product exclusively of American origin? anyone in Mexico will tell you that having white skin is better than brown, and in 2017 a study demonstrate the obvious.

Being white is strongly correlated to education and wealth.

http://www.latinorebels.com/2017/06...co-white-mexicans-richer-and-more-successful/

That's one of the reasons i also chuckle at the white genocide crowd, whites becoming a minority will only make whites more desirable, as it happen in most of latin America.
Whiteness is much more of a privilege in Mexico than the US. In the US it's just average, ordinary. In Mexico it correlates much more with wealth, prestige, exclusivity. Whites in the US are routinely outperformed by Asian immigrants and their descendants. Even African immigrants and their descendants are extremely well educated (not referring to African Americans and Caribbeans, but recent immigrants from Africa and their children).

See this is an example of Palis making himself a victim.

When you try to explain the history of institutional racism and how it still has an effect on people today he gets upset because he thinks you're being envious of his abilities instead of pointing out that he may have gotten a head start in a sense.
From what I recall, he's only half white and looks more "Mexican" than white, so not really about making himself the victim.

You're an asshole for assuming I'm racist.

Maybe if you had a community where 2 parents were involved instead of having a 73% chance of being in a single parent household you'd learn about things like proper work ethic and social skills that make you a better hire.
These two sentences are not in harmony with each other. ;)

I think the previous explanations of what white privilege is just went went over your head.
You see it “went over his head”, Explain, don’t shame. You are better than that.

I'm not a leftist, try harder? as far as I'm concerned both the left and the right are one and the same. They just have different means to the same goal. Nobody is saying all White people are evil, or that none of them had to work hard to succeed in life. Privilege means you get preferential treatment. I don't understand how people like you don't see this. White people in general are favored over other races in the most prestigious, or influential roles in America, basically in almost every aspect of American society. They also get preferential treatment in many parts of the World. Whites have the most power and privilege in America and around the World compared to all other races. Yes, minorities are privileged, but they are no where near the level of Whites. If anything Blacks getting leading roles in Hollywood movies nowadays are proof that the Whites in power are granting them these privileges. We live in an controlled society, controlled by White people. These aren't baseless claims. Anyone with half a brain can see this. I don't hate White people, but being born White (generally speaking) does give you an edge over every other race. We may seem equal under the law, but not under the media or society. It's all just a show.
So you're basically saying it's shitty people who give preference to whites over other races even though there aren't any laws holding those races back? How do you suggest changing shitty people? Last I checked, you can't.

Has anyone provided real evidence of white privelege yet? If so how do you determ8ne levels of privelege?

I'm not a leftist, try harder?

Of course you are. You either don't know what you are, or are too ashamed and/or dishonest to admit it.

as far as I'm concerned both the left and the right are one and the same.

They are polar opposites.

They just have different means to the same goal.

No, they don't. The further right one goes, the smaller government gets. Rightism taken to its ideological extreme would see the complete extermination of government. The further left one goes the bigger government gets. Leftism taken to its ideological extreme would see an authoritarian government with absolute power.

Nobody is saying all White people are evil, or that none of them had to work hard to succeed in life. Privilege means you get preferential treatment. I don't understand how people like you don't see this.

Because people like you cannot provide even the most basic examples or a shred of evidence. What "preferential treatment" do whites get by the sheer virtue of being white? Show me a single law in any state in the U.S. that grants whites special privileges that are denied to non-whites on the basis of being non-white. I'll wait.

White people in general are favored over other races in the most prestigious, or influential roles in America, basically in almost every aspect of American society.

Stop speaking in generalities. Give a specific example of what you mean, and what evidence you have to support this baseless claim.

They also get preferential treatment in many parts of the World.

Where?

Whites have the most power and privilege in America and around the World compared to all other races.

The United States is a Constitutional Republic. Any citizen can run for office, regardless of skin color. That's why Barack Obama was able to become the President. Race has zero to do with who can gain power in this country.

If you disagree, show me one law that prevents non-whites from running for political office.

Yes, minorities are privileged, but they are no where near the level of Whites. If anything Blacks getting leading roles in Hollywood movies nowadays are proof that the Whites in power are granting them these privileges.

So you believe any white person who gets a role in a film gets it due to white privilege? Why do they have acting schools, auditions, and casting couches? Someone did not tell these actors that they could become actors simply by being white.

We live in an controlled society, controlled by White people.

Constitutional Republic. I will not explain it again.

These aren't baseless claims.

Yes they are. Provide evidence if they aren't, not anecdotes and opinions.

Anyone with half a brain can see this.

Anyone with half a brain can see white privilege, yes, I agree. Anyone with a complete, functioning brain can not, however. All they see are myths, lies, and ideological rantings of unintelligent, uninformed, low-information troglodytes.

I don't hate White people, but being born White (generally speaking) does give you an edge over every other race.

No, being born in a two-parent household with parents who graduated with a high school degree or its equivalent is what gives you the edge in American society. Every study done on the subject has proven this.

We may seem equal under the law

There is no seem about it. We are equal under the law. If you believe otherwise, give me one example to prove it.

but not under the media or society. It's all just a show.

Again, give me a specific example of how non-whites are not equal to whites in the media or in society. And give me real evidence when you do.

Being white is strongly correlated to education and wealth.

So is being Asian. There is also a very strong correlation with these groups having higher IQ scores than other groups.

Sometimes the easiest answers are the best answers. Maybe these groups do better in our complex societies because they're more intelligent as a whole. I suppose you could say all of this is the product of institutionalized racism and socialization, but history shows us that these groups have always out performed other groups of people. Look at Rome, Greece or ancient China and then compare that to present day Africa, or indigenous regions of the Americas.

I say this as someone that's mixed race. I don't think it really bothers me to admit that my European ancestors were probably smarter people on average than my African ancestors that they enslaved. It doesn't bother me that certain groups of people like European Jews or East Asians are probably smarter than other groups within their own race. If you believe in evolution, it would be pretty hard to think that diets, climate, disease etc wouldn't effect intelligence over thousand of years. It certainly affects physical traits like height, bone structure, or skin tone.

I've never understood why this reality is so forbidden. As long as people are given the same opportunities, it shouldn't matter that some groups outperform others. There's no way to change that without handicapping, which isn't fair unless we can admit the truth instead of disguising it with excuses.

Are white's really given more opportunities in 2018? I think that is very debatable as someone that is given minority status who is directly related to white people and mostly interacts with white people. I would venture to say that I've been given as many opportunities for for being half black as I've had opportunities taken away for being half black.
For every person that goes out of their way to hold the black man down, there is someone that will go out of there way to prove to themselves that they're not racist. I grew up in mostly white environment, so maybe I don't have a clear perspective on the subject like someone that's grown up in an area with lots of racial tension. I can think of the few times I was called the N word growing up, but I just don't feel like I was that discriminated against when compared to someone that's Gay, short, or ugly which are also things one can't change about themselves

Last edited:
Of course you are. You either don't know what you are, or are too ashamed and/or dishonest to admit it.

No, they don't. The further right one goes, the smaller government gets. Rightism taken to its ideological extreme would see the complete extermination of government. The further left one goes the bigger government gets. Leftism taken to its ideological extreme would see an authoritarian government with absolute power.

Because people like you cannot provide even the most basic examples or a shred of evidence. What "preferential treatment" do whites get by the sheer virtue of being white? Show me a single law in any state in the U.S. that grants whites special privileges that are denied to non-whites on the basis of being non-white. I'll wait.

Stop speaking in generalities. Give a specific example of what you mean, and what evidence you have to support this baseless claim.

Where?

The United States is a Constitutional Republic. Any citizen can run for office, regardless of skin color. That's why Barack Obama was able to become the President. Race has zero to do with who can gain power in this country.

If you disagree, show me one law that prevents non-whites from running for political office.

So you believe any white person who gets a role in a film gets it due to white privilege? Why do they have acting schools, auditions, and casting couches? Someone did not tell these actors that they could become actors simply by being white.

Anyone with half a brain can see white privilege, yes, I agree. Anyone with a complete, functioning brain can not, however. All they see are myths, lies, and ideological rantings of unintelligent, uninformed, low-information troglodytes.

No, being born in a two-parent household with parents who graduated with a high school degree or its equivalent is what gives you the edge in American society. Every study done on the subject has proven this.

There is no seem about it. We are equal under the law. If you believe otherwise, give me one example to prove it.

Again, give me a specific example of how non-whites are not equal to whites in the media or in society. And give me real evidence when you do.

th

th

Here's the "pink" man getting ready to put a heel in the face of a minority species... Smh

So is being Asian. There is also a very strong correlation with these groups having higher IQ scores than other groups.

Sometimes the easiest answers are the best answers. Maybe these groups do better in our complex societies because they're more intelligent as a whole. I suppose you could say all of this is the product of institutionalized racism and socialization, but history shows us that these groups have always out performed other groups of people. Look at Rome, Greece or ancient China and then compare that to present day Africa, or indigenous regions of the Americas.

I say this as someone that's mixed race. I don't think it really bothers me to admit that my European ancestors were probably smarter people on average than my African ancestors that they enslaved. It doesn't bother me that certain groups of people like European Jews or East Asians are probably smarter than other groups within their own race. If you believe in evolution, it would be pretty hard to think that diets, climate, disease etc wouldn't effect intelligence over thousand of years. It certainly affects physical traits like height, bone structure, or skin tone.

I've never understood why this reality is so forbidden. As long as people are given the same opportunities, it shouldn't matter that some groups outperform others. There's no way to change that without handicapping, which isn't fair unless we can admit the truth instead of disguising it with excuses.

Are white's really given more opportunities in 2018? I think that is very debatable as someone that is given minority status who is directly related to white people and mostly interacts with white people. I would venture to say that I've been given as many opportunities for for being half black as I've had opportunities taken away for being half black.
For every person that goes out of their way to hold the black man down, there is someone that will go out of there way to prove to themselves that they're not racist. I grew up in mostly white environment, so maybe I don't have a clear perspective on the subject like someone that's grown up in an area with lots of racial tension. I can think of the few times I was called the N word growing up, but I just don't feel like I was that discriminated against when compared to someone that's Gay, short, or ugly which are also things one can't change about themselves

Occam's razor

Where?

You're clueless to everything around you just like you are of me. A truly open minded person only needs evidence of absence, and not absence of evidence to infer that the American media and society has a preference for White People. You're not an open-minded person, you're living in denial of White Privilege.

Last edited:
You're clueless to everything around you just like you are of me. A truly open minded person only needs evidence of absence, and not absence of evidence to infer that the American media and society has a preference for White People. You're not an open-minded person, you're living in denial of White Privilege.

Was this really worth coming back to say?
I mean, you waited a day and then came back to basically declare "I have no evidence, I have nothing to say and I think I'm saving face by pointing that out."

Why?

So you have no evidence whatsoever. Your entire argument rests on inference. Thank you for admitting this. We are done.

No, and they never will.

They provide it all of the time but it's sociological in nature and either you believe the sociological research or you don't.

What inevitably happens is that someone asks for proof. Someone else provides a link to some social science research supporting the claim. The first person then argues that the research isn't good, isn't on point, etc. They argue the validity of the research itself. Rather than accepting it as a valid part of the conversation, they reject it outright.

Well, that yields a pointless debate. It reduces the conversation to "I don't believe this is true, find me something that will convince me it's true but since I don't believe it's true, I already don't believe anything that claims it's true." It's circular, those people will never acknowledge any proof because, to them, the "research" is only valid if it aligns with their pre-existing belief systems.

This is similar to your constant request for laws. You know very well that the concept of "white privilege" isn't about codified law, it's about ingrained advantage. By setting a standard that you know cannot be met, you can pretend to be open to something without actually doing so.

It's like responding to the claim that tall people have an advantage in basketball with the request "Show me something in the rule book that explicitly favors tall people." :confused:

Where?

It comes down to culture. Asians were discriminated against harshly back in the day especially in world war 2. Yet, they are the most prosperous race in our country. Why are Asians able to overcome adversity while African Americans can’t? Culture. One is disciplined in academics with usually a full family intact.

Back