Why all this bitterness against mcgregor?

Henryboxer

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are sherdoggers envious of him?
Yes he does a wrong thing at bellator but nothing i would not do, only super pussy can dramatize a situation like that ahahaha, even bellator thanked mcgregor you know this?
Jon jones broke the arm of a PREGNANT GIRL under the effect of drugs and alcohol and run away like the s**t person he is and he has not received the same hate mcgregor receive here.
Even the poor popeye chicken was more hated than jones, WTF is wrong in this sport?

(or in this forum i dunno)

Oh i wonder why ?

gallery-1454075237-gb.gif

Are sherdoggers envious of him?
Yes he does a wrong thing at bellator but nothing i would not do, only super pussy can dramatize a situation like that ahahaha, even bellator thanked mcgregor you know this?
Jon jones broke the arm of a PREGNANT GIRL under the effect of drugs and alcohol and run away like the s**t person he is and he has not received the same hate mcgregor receive here.
Even the poor popeye chicken was more hated than jones, WTF is wrong in this sport?

(or in this forum i dunno)

People love to think/believe that making money and getting famous is luck...that way they can just blame the universe that they didn't "get lucky".

They refuse to accept that while they're watching 80 hrs of TV a week and drinking all weekend that other people are husslin.

Never got the hate for Conor. He's entertaining as hell in and out of the cage, what more could you want from a guy on TV who you don't know personally??

I love Conor no hate. But the cocaine jokes are hilarious!

they are bitter bitter people who are deficient in success and happiness in their own lives, so they rage against those that do.

It's because he holds up the division with his shenanigans. Defend or vacate.

He’s finally more annoying than his fans and that’s an amazing achievement.

That's right, I forgot... You're never allowed to dislike a successful person. Derp derp...

people hate on conor because he acts like a douche bag and copied his look off an underwear model.

First post with your real account, Second he is becoming a bigger and bigger douche.

Fight the best or shut up, that's why I dislike him. Up until the Alvarez fight I had no issues with him other than him being overrated. Now he's a joke of a champion. Ditch the belt and go for those legacy fights, or fuck off to boxing and get brain damage...either one is fine.

His rise to fame and UFC run has been impressive, inspirational and entertaining. However, after his new found wealth from the Mayweather fight, the famous saying "you can't polish a turd" comes to mind

That was his moment actually.

He just lost whatever bargaining power he thought he had, and co-promotion is out the window, de-valued himself immensely, and to tink he did it for us, for all of us, his Jesus moment.

St Conor bless indeed

His rise to fame and UFC run has been impressive, inspirational and entertaining. However, after his new found wealth from the Mayweather fight, the famous saying "you can't polish a turd" comes to mind

But you can roll it in glitter.

I miss the old days when we used to throw rocks at Gingers. Little soulless bastards!

Send this shit thread to the McGregor vs Mayweather forum like all the other reject Conor threads.

I don't like Conor because he almost smashed my phone

Back