Why all this bitterness against mcgregor?

He’s a fucking cunt without Jon Jones level of talent but the same level last assholeness without even the sociopathic ability of Jones to try and disguise it.

The only way he can turn this around is if he defends his belt by fighting the top guys at LW.

lol a third fight with Diaz will not cut it.

Are sherdoggers envious of him?
Yes he does a wrong thing at bellator but nothing i would not do, only super pussy can dramatize a situation like that ahahaha, even bellator thanked mcgregor you know this?
Jon jones broke the arm of a PREGNANT GIRL under the effect of drugs and alcohol and run away like the s**t person he is and he has not received the same hate mcgregor receive here.
Even the poor popeye chicken was more hated than jones, WTF is wrong in this sport?

(or in this forum i dunno)
a lot of ppl dont like confidence, they like the fake humble act infront of the cam.

jones after all teh BS still got sympathy from a lot of ppl cuz he lied to them and ppl believed it.

Is this thread for real?

How about I knock you the fuck out, and instead of you getting the immediate Dr attention and ref inspection .. I'll just have my friend be in the way who shouldn't even be in the cage..denie you from being safely checked.

And how this..how about you dedicate yourself to mma, get signed to ufc..spend the next 5 to 6 years climbing the lightweight rankings beating all contenders in sight and just when you think you've. .sweat and bled enough to get a title shot, the champ decide's his wife's having a baby so he's not going to fight now...then goes and fights a retired boxer..loses..then possibly gets himself suspend or worse after slapping a mma league executive..all while you sit around losing your prime to this idiots timeline..

That's why people are bitter..enough of the fucking showing off and just fight..defend your titles for once..I get sick to my stomach when I think how he's made ufc , like WWE now..don't even have to be good..just talk well..

Yes he does a wrong thing at bellator but nothing i would not do, only super pussy can dramatize a situation like that ahahaha, even bellator thanked mcgregor you know this?
Jon jones broke the arm of a PREGNANT GIRL under the effect of drugs and alcohol and run away like the s**t person he is and he has not received the same hate mcgregor receive here.
Even the poor popeye chicken was more hated than jones, WTF is wrong in this sport?

What?? Jones hate is huge around here, but dude also has fans, and well.....he defends belts, before he gets them taken away from him, but thats not the point.

full

Never got the hate for Conor. He's entertaining as hell in and out of the cage, what more could you want from a guy on TV who you don't know personally??
To fight more often, i do love when he is scheduled to fight, i watch EVERYTHING, but seems like asking to defend a belt (or just fight) its "hate" around here, i have been called a selfish hater for posting that i want to watch Conor fight.

Is this thread for real?

How about I knock you the fuck out, and instead of you getting the immediate Dr attention and ref inspection .. I'll just have my friend be in the way who shouldn't even be in the cage..denie you from being safely checked.

And how this..how about you dedicate yourself to mma, get signed to ufc..spend the next 5 to 6 years climbing the lightweight rankings beating all contenders in sight and just when you think you've. .sweat and bled enough to get a title shot, the champ decide's his wife's having a baby so he's not going to fight now...then goes and fights a retired boxer..loses..then possibly gets himself suspend or worse after slapping a mma league executive..all while you sit around losing your prime to this idiots timeline..

That's why people are bitter..enough of the fucking showing off and just fight..defend your titles for once..I get sick to my stomach when I think how he's made ufc , like WWE now..don't even have to be good..just talk well..

I agree, he does a wrong thing at bellator but c'mon even goddard and the official exaggerated with him, the fight was over, let the fighter to celebrate with his friends.

On the other things, i disagree.
He earns the title shot and he is not the first guy that take a break for any reason, these are classic excuses for hate.

First post with your real account, Second he is becoming a bigger and bigger douche.

Not gonna happen he's a Ducker just like his hero...

probably has something to do with the fact that Conor's antics and indescretions have directly impacted the sport - fighter pay, holding up divisions, assaulting a ref, etc - whereas Jones' car crash was outside the sport

That said Jones got off way too easy for that crash

I agree with TS but Mac has been out of control. He needs to lay low, book a fight to unify his belt and humble out. He’s a fucking dad and running around like a maniac. He could learn a thing or two from GSP.

He is acting like a total asshole right now. Stop trying to pinch more money, fight Tony and law low.

He's just an asshole, man. Sometimes things are just that simple.

This is my real and only account, are you and your friend dumb?

Whatever Ducker....Grow some stones back Conor like a real Connie instead of hiding behind poser accounts.

Nah , Im pissed becouse i think he did the bellator thing on purpose to get out of the Ferguson fight.

Back