Why all this bitterness against mcgregor?

People love to think/believe that making money and getting famous is luck...that way they can just blame the universe that they didn't "get lucky".

They refuse to accept that while they're watching 80 hrs of TV a week and drinking all weekend that other people are husslin.

people love to think that money is the only measure of success, that way they can concentrate on something other than their complete lack of integrity and utterly meaningless and childish psychological outlook

they refuse to accept that while they are buying ugly clothes and watches, other people are bringing something meaningful and worthwhile into the world

I don't care about his outside antics he can have all the coke and whiskey he wants but defend or vacate either is fine with me just do something.

I agree, he does a wrong thing at bellator but c'mon even goddard and the official exaggerated with him, the fight was over, let the fighter to celebrate with his friends.

On the other things, i disagree.
He earns the title shot and he is not the first guy that take a break for any reason, these are classic excuses for hate.

Wtf are you talking about in terms of the title shot lol my point is that if your a guy like ferg or khabib or anyone else in the top 10..good luck getting a shot in your prime with this clown as champ who delays and in the end after wasting time vacates

Conor's is becoming the biggest joke in mma he's trying to hide while being front & center of the UFC he has a belt that he was guided to now he's scared sh!tless to defend it against a man he can't pick, mentally break down or talk down, physically intimidate, or get too, essentially Nate Diaz 3.0 Conor getting 1st fight flashbacks with Nate...

Back