who's your favorite mma/ufc fighter of ALL TIME AND WHY?

Fedor, because he almost always tried to finish fights in quick and devastating fashion.
No stalling or point fighting, he was awesome to watch.
Also Saku, Cro Cop, Wandy, Shogun, the Diaz brothers, Conor and Cung, as their styles and fights were usually exciting.

Crocop, Aldo, Thiago Alves... I like kicks

lyoto_machida_tres.png.700x0_q85_crop.jpg
I was watching ufc back in 2008-9 after ignoring it for a while, i was a junior in college. I saw this asian dude coming in with a karate gi and it was like seeing one of my child hood film heroes fighting irl. and when he beat rashad I literally lost my shit.

Randy of course... Started MMA at an age when most fighters are declining. Was along with Hendo the oldest active fighter in UFC history. Held belts in two weight classes. Took on literally everyone.

Easily one of the smallest modern era heavyweights. Could likely have fought at MW without much effort

Took on Brock Lesnar, giving up probably 80 pounds. Fought off multiple subs from Big Nog.

Broke Vitor Belfort....

Was the underdog in pretty much every fight he was in.

Spanked the heavily favored Tito Ortiz...

Did everything he could including taking on the UFC legally to fight a prime Fedor.

Retired Mark Coleman

Handed Chuck Liddell his first UFC loss after winning the title (and again was a huge underdog)

Never failed a drug test.................

Bangs much younger, hot blondes :)

h2QMuLB.jpg

1tZQS64.jpg

p1ngQjP.jpg

ltAddcO.jpg

5hqGndu.jpg

uEAuruu.jpg

Chuck-Liddell.png

The disrespect this man gets now on here is fuckin pathetic. Win or lose, always came to fight.

Bas Rutten
He is a pioneer of the sport, has the nastiest liver strikes and palm strikes I've ever seen, Is a great commentator, has a sense of humor, and an all around great guy.

3.gif

1.gif

Condit

I've been watching him since WEC first started airing on cable. I was in 8th or 9th grade and couldn't get PPVs. I thought he had the most aesthetic style then and I still think it now. He always attacks from every position and gains momentum as the fight goes on. I love watching the way he used to slowly overwhelm opponents until they were beaten down and broken. It's also fun to watch him pick guys apart start to finish like he has later on his career.

Back