who's your favorite mma/ufc fighter of ALL TIME AND WHY?

GSP for being respectful and sportsmanlike, while at the same time being a great fighter.

Also BJ Penn, for sheer talent and warrior attitude.

I know it's an obvious pick but Fedor.

Sakuraba and Rickson close after.

Hard to pick honestly.

If I had to say why I'd sum it up with guts, tenacity, and well roundedness. Same for Saku. I like Stipe for similar reasons.

Rickson was a marvel and I love guys who truly master a craft. I enjoy maia for the same reasons though he certainly isn't a physical marvel. Cro Cop was a marvel and a master of his craft and I enjoy his fights a lot as well

Fedor in his prime. GOAT? i dont know i also don't give a fuck. what i do know is that he destroyed opponents in a ballistic devastating fashion that was very very entertaining.

247b7fc77e1b2a4bf1c981f3973db76e_XL.jpg

Honestly Sakuraba could be even for me..

LEGEND.. ICON.. They don't make them like that anymore..

In 2017 I have to choose to root between Colby Covington,Tyrone Woodley or Wonderboy (good fighter but he's just corny)

If Maia trained decent Muay Thai like Werdum I honestly feel like he'd wreck them even in another year being all old.

Also he would eat wonderboy alive anytime before he's like 60. I don't see Thompson ever being ready for what Maia brings although I enjoy wonderboys non woodley fights tremendously

GOAT St-Pierre. Avenged his only 2 losses, multiple defenses when WW was a murderer’s row, and a class act in and out of the octogon.

Dan motherfucking Henderson, no explanation needed.

images

Message me to join his official fan club.

Darren Till

Because he is light heavyweight fighting at welterweight. He doesn't give a fuck and is ready to go with anyone. Whole division seems to be scared. Even Wonderboy chicken out from the fight.

<{hughesimpress}>

mines is minotauro big nog. his heart outlasted his body. LEGEND , who proved that bjj was still legit in the HW division when bjj fighters were getting wrecked.
What BJJ fighters were getting wrecked besides the gracies? Most people had enough sense to train in boxing or muay thai later on.

This crazy little bastard
minowaman-takedown-giant-silva-o.gif

Followed by this equally crazy dude

5ev3v9.jpg

Followed by this guy

13906712156910.gif

After them I like flashy striker types like Vannata, Yair Rodriguez, Pettis etc.

Cro Cop got me into MMA

Amazing highlights reel.
Pride OWGP 2006 Champion
K-1 WGP Champion
Rizin OWGP 2016 Champion (amazing since it was past his prime).

And he always fought the best.
One thing we can't deny about the man is that he has ALWAYS showed up, injured or not, he never avoided a fight. Fought JDS, Mir, Fedor, Big Nog, King Mo, avenged his loss against Gonzaga.

And he is already booked against the Rizin HW GP champion for the end of 2018...

I think he is the fighter that is the closest to the définition of a warrior.

He started facing high level fighters in Lebanner in 1996 and he is still there today... Amazing

Back