who's your favorite mma/ufc fighter of ALL TIME AND WHY?

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
mines is minotauro big nog. his heart outlasted his body. LEGEND , who proved that bjj was still legit in the HW division when bjj fighters were getting wrecked.

Antonio-Rodrigo-Nogueira-with-PRIDE-belt-300x411.jpg

Probably Nick Diaz.

Closest to the styles I have trained in, and for a skinny mo-fo, he was a fearsome dude back in the day.

Daniel-Cormier-Champ-Belt-UFC-187-750x370.jpg

His only loss was against a man that's legacy is in huge question.

Last edited:
Old school Wanderlei.
The Wand who fought IVC bare knuckle and left Rampage hanging between the ropes.

BJ & Shogun.

BJ for his gift of violence. a natural MMArtist.

Shogun for his Muay Thai brutality. Chute Boxe baby.

n_a

beautiful, it's always the first choice to pick your fav fighter based on current rankings but this guy was badass during his time. i NEVER thought a beast like a ROIDED coleman could have ever gotten subbed. coleman's forearm's bigger than nog's bicep. gawt dayum. seriously i was just flipping channels w/my cable box that could get all channels, when i saw coleman fight this skinny looking brazilian dude and thought, coleman's gonna wreck this dude but this happened. i thought holy shit, this brazilian dude's badass.

Last edited:
BJ's decline hurt, yeah. but even though he's my favorite MMArtist, Shogun "losing" to Machida hurt more than all of BJ's losses after his decline collectively.

it's like I felt, we all felt his Goddamn pain from that robbery.

Keith Hackney- I gotta respect a man who’s not afraid to go ahead and hit a guy in the nuts to get that W.

i think if big nog walked into any mma/bjj academy, i don't think there'd be anyone who wouldn't know who he is and all would show him love.

Nogueira..

Ice cold killer that got in the ring and got the job done.

Nog just went in there and left his sense of personal well-being behind when he crossed the ropes..

He went to war with the best, and whether he won or not he gave his ALL.. legend in every meaning of the word. Barnett, Cro Cop, Werdum, Kharatonov and Coleman all in their primes.

Great fighting style and was the pioneer for high level jiujitsu at HW, beautiful sweeps and submissions.

Darren Till

Because he is light heavyweight fighting at welterweight. He doesn't give a fuck and is ready to go with anyone. Whole division seems to be scared. Even Wonderboy chicken out from the fight.

Nogueira and Fedor..

Ice cold killers that got in the ring and got the job done.

Nog just went in there and left his sense of personal well-being behind when he crossed the ropes..

He went to war with the best, and whether he won or not he gave his ALL.. legend in every meaning of the word. Barnett, Cro Cop, Werdum, Kharatonov and Coleman all in their primes.
And Thus Spoke Takeshi...

Back