WHO'S WATCHING CHAEL VS TITO? WHO'S NOT?

Minimal interest, one takes the other one down at will, and wins via gnp in two or three rounds.

Yeah I'll be watching, can't be any worse than some of the UFC cards we get these days

I was interested because it's Chael, but this great promo sealed it for me:

I'll be watching because I'm a junkie

tumblr_mvv1xzpC1D1sgbgvno1_500.gif

I never turn down a good freakshow, especially if it involves Tito getting his ass kicked.

I wanna see Chael vs Wanderlei in Rizin at HW, away from the long arm of USADA.

Seems like an easy win for chael. The buildup to this has been painful. I just lol at Chael saying he's gonna break records.

honestly, it's the only fight i'm looking forward to this year. without nick or gsp the ufc doesn't interest me

Not a fan of either but the fact that one of them is guaranteed to lose will probably have me watching just to see the dejected look on their face after.

<33>

If it's free, I'm watching. If it's not, I'll still try but obviously won't buy.

Was interested, but even more so after this

Chael is a character, but I don't think that's acting. He's talked numerous about how his biggest failure has always been that he's been in 2nd place all his life, whether it be wrestling or fighting. To see him break down and crying, while in the midst of this massive house with his hot wife, really puts things in perspective for some of these guys. Some of them really do just want to be champion. Chael's reaped the rewards, but he knows he never made it, and if that promise is true that's even more heart breaking.

Is that this weekend? If it's Saturday probably, but if it's a normal Friday plans then no.

honestly, it's the only fight i'm looking forward to this year. without nick or gsp the ufc doesn't interest me
what is interesting about Nick? that he doesn't improve and can't beat any top guys ever?

he shouldn't even be in the UFC, he'd be better served taking out immobile punch bags in WSOF or something. All he's been for years is a guaranteed payday and an easy win for the top dogs.

Not a fan of either but the fact that one of them is guaranteed to lose will probably have me watching just to see the dejected look on their face after.

<33>
it's gonna be a snore bore draw

you just made it so :D

of course, am watching
i don't expect a groin kick finish, i actually expect a good grappling match

Back