WHO'S WATCHING CHAEL VS TITO? WHO'S NOT?

TrevorLahey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 Of the biggest personalities in combat sports history, both pathetically past their prime... are you watching?

I'm watching.

Wrong section, but I'll watch it.

I was more excited for the trash talk leading up to the fight to be honest.. which has been disappointing

I will and whats sad is it will be more competitive than that shit show of a main event last night. Fuck off Sean Shelby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got to make sure I know what Chaelnel it's on so I don't miss it.

I'm going with fellow Sherdogger AGEZ. Can't wait

Not likely, don't get spike and not going to stream it

Even if I got spike I'd be 50/50 at best

I'll watch the man fight with a broken back and skull. There's nothing better than a good freak show.

2 Of the biggest personalities in combat sports history, both pathetically past their prime... are you watching?

I'm watching.

Just for the shit talk and for argument sake, maybe a decent showing of two guys. Pacman vs Floyd was two past prime guys that still drew 4 + million ppv buys. This maybe a shocker. I said the same for Gus vs JJ when everyone counted out Gus. Some of the unexpected fights maybe just what we need.

chael stating tito couldnt sell his suits back bc nobody wanted a size 52 stupid was hilarious

The trash talk should be epic.

I've checked the UFC roster on 3 different websites and cannot find any Tito's or Chael's :(

who are these guys you're talking about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back