WHO'S WATCHING CHAEL VS TITO? WHO'S NOT?

I'm sure a lot will tune in but I don't think much of us is expecting much out of the fight.

Wish Bellator was presenting better talent on the card overall. Your going to get guys watching because of the main event but your not really show casing much of your better talent below it to help keep them watching future shows. Paul Daley fight will be good and should be the second or third fight on the main card and not co main event. Ralek fight should more or less open the main card. I'd remove the Sanchez fight and put on a top quality title fight as co main event.

P.S.: Card is good for diehards but I'm not sure there is much there that will get people to continue to follow Bellator.

I'm sure a lot will tune in but I don't think much of us is expecting much out of the fight.

Wish Bellator was presenting better talent on the card overall. Your going to get guys watching because of the main event but your not really show casing much of your better talent below it to help keep them watching future shows. Paul Daley fight will be good and should be the second or third fight on the main card and not co main event. Ralek fight should more or less open the main card. I'd remove the Sanchez fight and put on a top quality title fight as co main event.

P.S.: Card is good for diehards but I'm not sure there is much there that will get people to continue to follow Bellator.
but Bellator was gonna take over MMA from the UFC after signing Bendo, Rory Mac and Meathead!

what happened to that mass exodus and necessary revolution? :D

I agree with this assessment of the card too, at least when they considered doing a PPV with Rampage vs Tito the card had multiple title fights and was stacked. Even as a non-PPV it was a quality free card.

with Rory and Chael Bellator have two fighters I'll always tune in for

I'll watch it when it's uploaded to youtube because Bellator are so fucking useless at expanding events to an overseas market.

Chael himself comped me four tickets and I'm heading out to watch it live with the family.

I'll watch. If they charged me $55 I wouldnt watch; but I get Spike TV so i'd be crazy not to watch.

2 Of the biggest personalities in combat sports history, both pathetically past their prime... are you watching?

Exactly why I'm watching. Should be fun, sort of.

Exactly why I'm watching. Should be fun, sort of.

Indeed, its better than sending BJ Penn out there AGAIN just to get beat up and pass the torch to a pretty good younger prospect.

Indeed, its better than sending BJ Penn out there AGAIN just to get beat up and pass the torch to a pretty good younger prospect.

Exactly. BJ should just be doing "old guy" fights like this. Even if they're boring fights, I can get really drunk while watching them and pretend it's not sad.

Exactly. BJ should just be doing "old guy" fights like this. Even if they're boring fights, I can get really drunk while watching them and pretend it's not sad.
I don't think he can win a fight at FW personally, and does anyone really wanna see him get murdered by a lightweight? I asked if any thought he could still beat Cole Miller after that Yair fight and most said yes.

what do you guys think?

I don't think he can win a fight at FW personally, and does anyone really wanna see him get murdered by a lightweight? I asked if any thought he could still beat Cole Miller after that Yair fight and most said yes.

what do you guys think?

I haven't watched a Cole Miller fight in a really long time so I don't know. In fact, I think the last time I watched Cole Miller was when he headkicked Andy Wang.

I haven't watched a Cole Miller fight in a really long time so I don't know. In fact, I think the last time I watched Cole Miller was when he headkicked Andy Wang.
well he's become a bit of a plodder and not the wild dynamic fighter he was before.

I'll watch when I wake up.

I saw Ken vs. Royce 3 AND Kimbo vs. Dada 5000.

Am I watching? Ha ha

Back