Who's top 5 wins are better Stipe or Fedor's?

Who's top 5 wins are better Stipe or Fedor's?

• Stipe

Votes: 64 34.4%
  • Fedor

Votes: 122 65.6%

• Total voters
In case u havent noticed, JDS lost something in the last 2 Cain fights...

Werdum is already 2 old, same for Hunt, Arlovsky and Reem.

I mean... I fail 2 see what´s so hard to understand...
JDS had already lost to Cain twice when he beat Stipe in their first fight. You're just going in circles. Actually I'm the one in shock at the fact that you can't understand this.

I could easily poke holes in Fedors career, but I told you, I respect the man. Just stating my opinion. The fact that my opinion has you feeling some kind of way, says more about you than anything.

If my MMAth is correct, Werdum beat prime fedor, and prime fedor ducked Reem.

Stipe beat both guys. hmmmm

JDS had already lost to Cain twice when he beat Stipe in their first fight. You're just going in circles. Actually I'm the one in shock at the fact that you can't understand this.

I could easily poke holes in Fedors career, but I told you, I respect the man. Just stating my opinion. The fact that my opinion has you feeling some kind of way, says more about you than anything.
"says more about you than anything"

lmao... why do u have to get personal? haahahahaha

The fact that JDS could beat Stipe, being clearly out of his prime, should tell u more about Stipe´s value... [sigh]

The fact that JDS could beat Stipe, being clearly out of his prime, should tell u more about Stipe´s value... [sigh]
Value? What are you some Stat nerd?
This is Stipe Miocic a living breathing person. A fighter. Fighters win and lose. They also improve.

Stats and figures definitely have a place in sports, and I honestly wouldn't enjoy them the same without them. But you can't base everything you believe on stats, figures, and records.

Both fighters in their respective primes, who wins? So Current Stipe x Nog3/CC Fedor.

Yeah those fossils Ngannou, and JDS should retire.

Ngannou "Top Stipe win" has no ground game, no BJJ and cardio for 1 and a half round. haha

You are embarrassing yourself dude.

6318732871e9a3991cd52ef55f703542.jpg

You just won the thread breh

Stipe beats out of prime Hunt and Arlovski.

Fedor beats prime arlovski and hunt.

Prime arlovski probably beats Stipe.

Value? What are you some Stat nerd?
This is Stipe Miocic a living breathing person. A fighter. Fighters win and lose. They also improve.

Stats and figures definitely have a place in sports, and I honestly wouldn't enjoy them the same without them. But you can't base everything you believe on stats, figures, and records.

Both fighters in their respective primes, who wins? So Current Stipe x Nog3/CC Fedor.
Chill dude, you´re gettin´nervous... lmao...

"This is Stipe Miocic a living breathing person"... reminds me an old British serie.... "Im not a number!!"

Dunno why u went full stats now, though, tbh... Weird...

Chill dude, you´re gettin´nervous... lmao...

"This is Stipe Miocic a living breathing person"... reminds me an old British serie.... "Im not a number!!"

Dunno why u went full stats now, though, tbh... Weird...
Just assumed you where a stat nerd when you referred to Stipes "Value".

Value..Legacy.. Hate statz btw.
OK then my bad. Never heard it referred to that way.

We can agree to disagree. Neither of these guys are one of my favorite fighters. I lost interest. I just appreciate greatness, and both men are great examples of it.

Arlovski was on 6 fight winning streak
Reem was on 4 fight winning streak
Jds was still amazing

Randleman prime years was in his ufc and he was losing left and right in pride
Tim was fat And way out of shape when he fought fedor

Tim Sylvia was fat when he fought Fedor? lol

He weighed in at 263. The same weight he had for almost every fight in the UFC.

#youfakenewsboi

OK then my bad. Never heard it referred to that way.

We can agree to disagree. Neither of these guys are one of my favorite fighters. I lost interest. I just appreciate greatness, and both men are great examples of it.
@ HW, Im actually a Nog,Kimo,Ruas,Kopylov, Han fan... Not a fedorist...

no he is not. You guys are smoking something real good to think a non explosive fighter with SHIT stand up game, and ZERO ko or striking ability is somehow as big of threat as true evolved and prime jds, cain, werdum, or overeem.

How impressive has JDS, Cain, Werdum and Overeem been lately?

Fedor's best wins are:
Nogueira 1
Nogueira 3
Cro Cop
Arlovski
Sylvia

Fedor's victory against Nog doesn't magically disappear just because he already beat him before.

It's also kind of telling of Stipe's career that he can beat Hunt and Arlovski 10 years after Fedor, and those are Stipe's best wins.
That's like Fedor beating old Coleman and being one of Fedor's top 5 wins.

Ngannou "Top Stipe win" has no ground game, no BJJ and cardio for 1 and a half round. haha

You are embarrassing yourself dude.

That’s the problem with comparing the resume of an old fighter to the resume of a new one.

For a lot of fans, every current win feels like a major one. I know the feeling. Back then, every fight that Fedor won felt like a big deal. It’s only in retrospect that you realize there are only usually a handful of fights that really mattered.

The Ngannou fight is significant now and maybe in the coming years it will prove to stand the test of time but I don’t believe it will.

Back