Who's the 2nd best reporter covering MMA? (Helwani being the 1st)

yknow what i mean? you have to go out of your way to look retarded. like this bellend

nna_e_hardy_400.jpg
Nah, Dan hardy is awesome. he gets a pass

If we're just talking reporter, then definitely Brett Okamoto.

The correct answer is "not Kevin Iole"

Larry Pepe of prommaradio.com.

I just want one cool reporter with some authenticity (other than the manlet "punkstar" robin blacked) Why do they all have to look like this

thumbnail_w720.jpg

Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+Martial+Arts+Awards+PQsehO6N7T9l.jpg

robin-black-mma-rock-star.jpg

<36>

I just want one cool reporter with some authenticity (other than the manlet "punkstar" robin blacked) Why do they all have to look like this

thumbnail_w720.jpg

Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+Martial+Arts+Awards+PQsehO6N7T9l.jpg

robin-black-mma-rock-star.jpg

<36>

You went from looking for authentic to judging based on appearance real quick.

With that said, fat girl looks Kenan Thompson playing an awkward character.

You went from looking for authentic to judging based on appearance real quick.

With that said, fat girl looks Kenan Thompson playing an awkward character.
True. Being in shape alone doesn't give them credibility, but over hall of them are manlets or fatties with ponytails. I just cant take them seriously from an authenticity standpoint, but I value their opinions in the same way I do the average shertards.

Bas Rutten isnt a reporter, but he has perspective on current events that cucks on MMA Beat can never comprehend.

Ehhhh luke is good but he comes across as a negatibe nancy alot so i may be biased being a fan of the SRN but im gonna go with greg savage

I like John Morgan and Gareth Davies(BT Sport), they seems to have a passion for the sport not just milking it.
screen-shot-2014-03-16-at-12-00-52-am.png
GADatworkinVegas_400x400.jpg
Gareth for sure! All fighters like him.
Ariel is negative sometimes and seems to focus on more of what's wrong with MMA. Still think he's # 1 though.

Raimondi is the best.

But MMA reporting/journalism in itself is a comedy act. Just a bunch of nerdy fans writing opinion pieces with zero credibility as they have no fighting experience.

That's not a great statement. Because you don't have fighting experience you aren't allowed to comment or write about the sport, even if you've watched it for years or train in some form or another?

That's not a great statement. Because you don't have fighting experience you aren't allowed to comment or write about the sport, even if you've watched it for years or train in some form or another?

No, i agree with your counter point but if you read some of the interactions these guys have with people it makes your eyes roll. You for sure can form educated opinions no doubt but these "journalists" don't have a better understanding of the sport than any other long time fan but they act like they are superior which is just silly.

Especially when there is zero athletic background by any of them.

I like Brett Okamoto. Karyn Bryant is good too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back