Whole Foods Has Asian Man Arrested For Asking Question About Food

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You damn well know they would not be doing this if this were not an Asian American. Is it time for some diversity training at Whole Foods or is this just another day in America?

the whole video on facebook

Last edited:
Whole Foolishness!

If it had been a restaurant and the waitress had been asked a zillion times if the hipster purple bread contains gluten, then I think an arrest of the customer would have been fine but this is not such a case.

Interesting, although coming from a animal rights group, I'm expecting some project varitas level editing here.

How many Whole foods did he have to go to, before he got a wannabe Hitler Bitch as a manager to do that?

How many Whole Foods managers responded by referring him to a corporate office, and politely asking him to shop or leave while at the store, without escalating?

I need to know how long he stayed after being asked to leave. He wasn't rude or overly disruptive.. The special rights and flakeyness not being questioned runs deep in that weirdo pit. It's like a cult.

You damn well know they would not be doing this if this were not an Asian American. Is it time for some diversity training at Whole Foods or is this just another day in America?

Clearly he was in the wong.

I need to know how long he stayed after being asked to leave. He wasn't rude or overly disruptive.. The special rights and flakeyness not being questioned runs deep in that weirdo pit. It's like a cult.

I found the entire action on facebook.

Unrelated

Whole Foods has more hot women shopping there than any other grocery store. Maybe it’s just the one by my pad in OC next to a gym, but goddamn that place is a sanctuary.

You know damn well that guy wasn’t just “asking a question”.

The hueristics of an Asian animal rights activist is....

.....actually nevermind, I'm sick of this game.

Unrelated

Whole Foods has more hot women shopping there than any other grocery store. Maybe it’s just the one by my pad in OC next to a gym, but goddamn that place is a sanctuary.
It's everywhere, bud.

Lol I watched two minutes of that video and that shit was dumb as hell. If you have a problem with the way a corporation runs its business don’t go harassing bottom line workers making minimum wage with a condescending attitude and a camera on them. That’s like me having a problem with Trump and going to a janitor at one of his hotels and asking him a bunch of shit about trumps policies and actions. This is the kind of shit that turns people away from dems. For the record I’m pretty liberal but this is just stupid.

I don’t think he should’ve been arrested but going and just putting a bag of cookies in your basket and pretending to be a paying customer when you’re really just there to interrogate workers for a political agenda will probably at least get you kicked out of most places.

So is this sleazy lawyer going to drop his "principles" and lead a racist SJW charge for the Asians now? No shame. And tell your people to stop trespassing.

TS, you’re spreading the same dumb propaganda. You knew from the video it wasn’t for asking a question. Idiot was disrupting a business when asked not to. Most Asians are usually level headed and not drawn into this fanatic stuff.

Try ‘asking questions’ with an emergency responder in the middle of his work and see how well that goes

Whole Foolishness!

If it had been a restaurant and the waitress had been asked a zillion times if the hipster purple bread contains gluten, then I think an arrest of the customer would have been fine but this is not such a case.
The prefect answer, ladies and gentlemen.

Back