Whole Foods Has Asian Man Arrested For Asking Question About Food

Just asking questions...right. Just another vegan idiot making a scene trying to push his activist agenda. He's already been banned from every whole foods in California. I can't stand people like him.
O but no no no this is def racist bc he's Asian.

Fucking please.

And side note, when's the last time you had a white mayor of a major city in China, or Japan, or a number of other places?

O yeah that doesn't happen there. But in America, you can be Asian and run a major city.

Lets look at the positives people. And maybe work on some of that deep rooted racism you all got in your home countries.

Don't tell me the Chinese don't think they are the center of the world.

Lol are you trying to say Whole Foods is t expensive as fuck?

No. It's expensive relative to regular supermarkets. Really though, it's not THAT expensive. You skip upgrading your iPhone a year and you'll probably be able to cover the difference in months worth of groceries bought at Whole Foods VS a regular supermarket. Again, if it's actually a "whole paycheque" type scenario for you, you really do sound like you're wrestling the poverty line.

No. It's expensive relative to regular supermarkets. Really though, it's not THAT expensive. You skip upgrading your iPhone a year and you'll probably be able to cover the difference in months worth of groceries bought at Whole Foods VS a regular supermarket. Again, if it's actually a "whole paycheque" type scenario for you, you really do sound like you're wrestling the poverty line.

It’s not my whole paycheck it’s just something people call that place, I didn’t make it up myself.

Back when I was a pretentious triathlete I used to go there for lunch several times a week. I always thought it was hilarious how you could get a massage there just in one of the aisles sometimes.

You damn well know they would not be doing this if this were not an Asian American. Is it time for some diversity training at Whole Foods or is this just another day in America?

the whole video on facebook

so much for America being the land of the free

arrested for asking questions lol

You damn well know they would not be doing this if this were not an Asian American. Is it time for some diversity training at Whole Foods or is this just another day in America?

the whole video on facebook

They are not telling you the WHOLE story either....the man in question was hiding in a bowl of GMO free rice waiting to pop a cap in Butch's ass.
Marsellus will post bail after picking up form Prep-H.

Lol @ shopping at whole paycheck.

If WF's was owned by conservatives (ala Chick-fil-A) you'd be sucking their dicks and their prices would have nothing to do with the equation.

You'd probably even be commending them for maximizing profits by not setting their price points below what the market can bear.

If WF's was owned by conservatives (ala Chick-fil-A) you'd be sucking their dicks and their prices would have nothing to do with the equation.

You'd probably even be commending them for maximizing profits by not setting their price points below what the market can bear.

Wrong. I’m not a chic filet fan. I’ve eaten there once in my life about 10 years ago.

This is what we're seeing so often. Fake hate crimes. People causing trouble, then claiming victimhood from it and distorting the reality of what happens.

what the video didn't show was a young middle eastern kid came right after and asked where the bathroom was and whole foods had him tasered.

the stupidity of shit like this hurts the cause. the guy in the video is a dick. go to corporate and raise hell. and also the title is absurd. whole foods doesnt order the police to arrest people for anything. break a law and the cops can arrest you. and he wasnt arrested for asking a question. i have been considering the move to vegetarian for awhile now, but hit like this makes me want to eat a turkey sandwich

Please leave the property. Please leave the property. Please leave the property.

No?

You're under arrest.

Don't fuck with Whole Foods bro. Bad things will happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back