Whole Foods Has Asian Man Arrested For Asking Question About Food

who cares about his race? he's disturbing business, perhaps for good reasons perhaps not. Business wins.

Lol I watched two minutes of that video and that shit was dumb as hell. If you have a problem with the way a corporation runs its business don’t go harassing bottom line workers making minimum wage with a condescending attitude and a camera on them. That’s like me having a problem with Trump and going to a janitor at one of his hotels and asking him a bunch of shit about trumps policies and actions. This is the kind of shit that turns people away from dems. For the record I’m pretty liberal but this is just stupid.

I don’t think he should’ve been arrested but going and just putting a bag of cookies in your basket and pretending to be a paying customer when you’re really just there to interrogate workers for a political agenda will probably at least get you kicked out of most places.

This was my reaction as well. The guy is fully aware that the people he’s talking to don’t know the answer to the questions he’s asking.

I am usually the first to defend Asian's as I am half Japanese but this guy is an idiot.
#ihateactivists

Good thing he wasn't black or the staff would need diversity training.

Why aren’t you shopping at Walmart and enjoying their low low prices?

Unrelated

Whole Foods has more hot women shopping there than any other grocery store. Maybe it’s just the one by my pad in OC next to a gym, but goddamn that place is a sanctuary.

This is the truth right here, so much talent there especially around lunch time. On an unrelated unrelated note ever since amazon got them prices are better and I even get 10% off for being a prime member....plus the ass

Just asking questions...right. Just another vegan idiot making a scene trying to push his activist agenda. He's already been banned from every whole foods in California. I can't stand people like him.

You damn well know they would not be doing this if this were not an Asian American. Is it time for some diversity training at Whole Foods or is this just another day in America?

the whole video on facebook

Did you see what happened at the Supreme Court?

The business gets to decide who shops at their store now.

I'm assuming that's the usual result of in store protests in the US?

I'm assuming that's the usual result of in store protests in the US?

It depends on where you are. I a little surprised a far left town like Boulder would have them arrested.

It depends on where you are. I a little surprised a far left town like Boulder would have them arrested.

We have vegan activists over here, and the usual drill is they disrupt a store, police are called, they are asked to leave and then they do.
Refusing to leave, or causing any property damage, will see them arrested.
I noticed some students in the US were staging "Die ins" at NRA supporting supermarkets, but there was no mention of arrests (except in relation to violence with counter protestors).

Back