Who Won? Robert Whittaker or Yoel Romero?

Who won?

• Total voters
Yoel won.

If you believe otherwise it's because you forced yourself to believe otherwise against good reason.

An eight fight win streak deserves a title shot, regardless of what you think about the fighter personally. But because Bisping would have rather fought the 40 year old Henderson, and he's a bigger draw, it didn't come to fruition.
<28>

I just saw the fight and would say Whit 48-47. Only real swing round is 4 and Whit given the fact he's the champ and Yoel missed weight should always get the nod in a close round.

I don't believe there were any 10-8 rounds to make up a draw.

What's the consensus here?
Considering the rules have changed, the first rnd was a 10-8 for Whittaker and the 3rd 10-8 romero.Read the rules ,the judge s probably haven't read the new scoring criteria it's a disgrace.It says that the most important factor is damage.Also it gives an example of how easy it is to get a 10-8, even if you outland your opponent only throwing jabs without visibly hurting him but he just doesn't reply with any offense , you have a clear 10-8.That is pretty much the first round.

Considering the rules have changed, the first rnd was a 10-8 for Whittaker and the 3rd 10-8 romero.Read the rules ,the judge s probably haven't read the new scoring criteria it's a disgrace.It says that the most important factor is damage.Also it gives an example of how easy it is to get a 10-8, even if you outland your opponent only throwing jabs without visibly hurting him but he just doesn't reply with any offense , you have a clear 10-8.That is pretty much the first round.
<36>

Whittaker got his ass kicked, fuck the silly mma judging criteria and just use common sense lol.

Funny, but doesn't add anything to the debate, and actually suggest to me that you can't refute what I'm saying.
svU.gif

1klowq.gif

<28>

Just goes to show how curropt mma is

Back