Who wins? Cormier on steroids? Or Jones on steroids?

Does Daniel Cormier beat Jones If Cormier is on steroids too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I would like sherdogs overall opinion (probably biased but anywho) on who wins this fight if it was fair and cormier got to juice as well. Cormier has never popped and no reason to believe hes on steroids like Jones. So give Cormier steroids and how do you think the last fight would've went? IMO Cormier wins because he was doing good without roids until he got ko.

How about TRT Gustafsson vs clean Jones? I think that would be a decent punishment for Jones. We could all just watch and laugh at him.

Last edited:
daniel-cormier.jpg

+

tenor.gif

=

giphy.gif

Bones lives rent free in DC's mind. He never beats Jones at this point.

Sad part is at this stage, we'll never know, since Jon can't stop pissing hot for banned substances.

Dude is a serial cheater and pathological liar.

Yea I get a kick out of people that think DC is clean. The guy wrestled to the Olympics which is something that is not generally done clean and even wrestlers will tell you that and then he went to Strikeforce and was spiking 6'4" HW's on their heads like Bam-Bam from the Flintstones.

I think Gus on steroids beats them both.

Sad part is at this stage, we'll never know, since Jon can't stop pissing hot for banned substances.

Dude is a serial cheater and pathological liar.

Generally we agree on things, except about Bones. I'm still a fan man. I hate that he has done this to his career but at the same time, he's one of the baddest dudes I've ever seen and I've seen them all. Bitter sweet situation.

people above 20% bodyfat shouldnt roid to begin with

<CroCop1>

Generally we agree on things, except about Bones. I'm still a fan man. I hate that he has done this to his career but at the same time, he's one of the baddest dudes I've ever seen and I've seen them all. Bitter sweet situation.

I know, you and Payne will be jones fans til the end. I respect you guys, so I won't give either of you a hard time for your faith in him.

But I don't trust Jones as far as I can spit. The dude has f-ed up too many cards for me to be a fan.

How about clean vs clean instead of roided vs roided? lol

an ex olympian, he knows all the tricks

competed at the top level, he will know every trick in the book
If Olympians know all the tricks of steroids then how would Jon (who allegedly used a very detectable steroid in low amounts shortly before the fight) have a chance?

Does he beat Jones with roids?

giphy.gif

Jones even knows this, that is why he failed his drug tests every time he fought DC and never failed another drug test. Jon knew DC was better and knew he had to cheat.

I know, you and Payne will be jones fans til the end. I respect you guys, so I won't give either of you a hard time for your faith in him.

But I don't trust Jones as far as I can spit. The dude has f-ed up too many cards for me to be a fan.

Dude, he's a fuck up. I get it. He likes to party hard, probably snorts coke off hooker's asses. He crashes cars. He does all kinds of questionable shit. As I said, as a Jones fan, its like watching a train wreck. He's masterful inside the Octagon but a mess outside the Octagon. Very Tysonesque if you think about. Hell Tyson actually went to prison.

Assuming DC is clean, there’s a BIG difference between roiding for a few months, and roiding for many years.

You don’t end up like Brock or Rich Piana roiding for a training camp. You need to roid heavily for years.

Jones might still have a PED edge - even if his actual camp for DC was clean, and DC roided for a few months.

Yea I get a kick out of people that think DC is clean. The guy wrestled to the Olympics which is something that is not generally done clean and even wrestlers will tell you that and then he went to Strikeforce and was spiking 6'4" HW's on their heads like Bam-Bam from the Flintstones.
thats not what i was getting at, at all.

im saying if DC took the sauce he would KO Jones stiff like bigfoot.

shit, even if DC was clean and Jones was clean too, he'd KO Jones stiff.

The shots Jones ate in the rematch were inhuman. Didn't even wobble from DC the heavyweight landing clean on his chin over and over

Back