Who wins? Cormier on steroids? Or Jones on steroids?

Does Daniel Cormier beat Jones If Cormier is on steroids too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So passing a test means nothing? ohhh ok

Now you're getting it.

Think about this before you answer.

One of these statements is MUCH closer to correct than the other.

1. Every athlete who passes USADA testing trains and competes natty.

2. They're all on steroids.

Sadly, the one that is supposed to be closer to the truth isn't by a long shot.

All of your favorite pro athletes use PEDs.

Drug testing is a PR move that is a huge waste of everyones time. The technology doesnt exist to distinguish natty athletes from enhanced athletes.

Drug testing only makes professional athletics more dangerous.

I hate Jones as much as the next guy, but he shouldn't be crucified for the same shit everyone else is doing.

If drug testing ever actually works and they test old samples a decade from now, everyone is gonna pop for something. But i doubt this technology will ever exist. Its really unnecessary....

Roids won’t stop DC from ducking his head down in the exact same spot 500 times awaiting a JJ deathblow.

He needs to wrestle to win and he’s too mindfucked to do it.

Speculation? Go watch Icarus, the Russians actually used a state sponsored doping program, so have the Germans. You are not wrestling to the Olympics clean bud. Wrestlers are probably the worst overall offenders in the sport of MMA.
Just because the abuse is widespread doesn't mean everyone is guilty. My point is your basically slandering DC saying he used PEDS because you believe all wrestlers use peds.
The key here is you have no evidence.

No, because there is nothing that DC does better than jones in MMA.

Last edited:
Dc is far out of his physical prime so that would be sick to see. Even better yet both juicing st heavy weight. 2007 dc was jjjjjjjjjjjjacked as big brown would say.

~DaViD~

Attachments

• IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 5
Ok, so I would like sherdogs overall opinion (probably biased but anywho) on who wins this fight if it was fair and cormier got to juice as well. Cormier has never popped and no reason to believe hes on steroids like Jones. So give Cormier steroids and how do you think the last fight would've went? IMO Cormier wins because he was doing good without roids until he got ko.
Cormier’s frame, physical ability and talent... with ‘ROIDS?!
Puts TRTor to shame probably. KTFO’s most and ragdolls any man on the planet.

I'm pretty sure Lance Armstrong passed hundreds of them. There are guys that have been on PED's their entire career and never popped.
im talking about a fair fight, and as you can see half the people think cormier would win
And Im talking too. They dont think so, they just want it badly.

I wonder if he banged hookers and snorted coke before or after he put Hammil in the hospital.
Actually loss to the Hammil was similar to NC with DC - Jones actually won, but in his official record its not win.

Now you're getting it.

Think about this before you answer.

One of these statements is MUCH closer to correct than the other.

1. Every athlete who passes USADA testing trains and competes natty.

2. They're all on steroids.

Sadly, the one that is supposed to be closer to the truth isn't by a long shot.

All of your favorite pro athletes use PEDs.

Drug testing is a PR move that is a huge waste of everyones time. The technology doesnt exist to distinguish natty athletes from enhanced athletes.

Drug testing only makes professional athletics more dangerous.

I hate Jones as much as the next guy, but he shouldn't be crucified for the same shit everyone else is doing.

If drug testing ever actually works and they test old samples a decade from now, everyone is gonna pop for something. But i doubt this technology will ever exist. Its really unnecessary....
Theres no reason why everyone can pass a test except jones, maybe he needed to be more heavily doped then cormier in order to win which is weird considering hes alot younger. Fact is he couldn't pass the test. To say passing a test means nothing is retarded because you can't be as juiced as ubereem used to be and expect it to be called fair because passing a test means nothing. I do think this thread attracts nuthuggers more then the haters who are trying to justify cheating when they wouldn't be saying the same if cormier popped

Imagine Francis on TRT or Yoel on TRT

Theres no reason why everyone can pass a test except jones, maybe he needed to be more heavily doped then cormier in order to win which is weird considering hes alot younger. Fact is he couldn't pass the test. To say passing a test means nothing is retarded because you can't be as juiced as ubereem used to be and expect it to be called fair because passing a test means nothing. I do think this thread attracts nuthuggers more then the haters who are trying to justify cheating when they wouldn't be saying the same if cormier popped

If passing the drug test doesn't mean a fighter is competing natty (the stated goal of the test), then the test itself is an arbitrary unnecessary standard.

Sports orgs should not be paying for drug testing. They are private companies who should be able to set up their businesses as they see fit.

Drug testing will never be successful while the entity fitting the bill is the most interested in the failure of the program.

If we want drug testing, it should be conducted by the government on the taxpayers dime in a manner that guarantees that athletes who pass the test are training and competing natty.

I bet if this were to be implemented and people were given the option to pay for drug testing through a tax, all of a sudden, nobody would care about the athletes private lives as much.

If passing the drug test doesn't mean a fighter is competing natty (the stated goal of the test), then the test itself is an arbitrary unnecessary standard.

Sports orgs should not be paying for drug testing. They are private companies who should be able to set up their businesses as they see fit.

Drug testing will never be successful while the entity fitting the bill is the most interested in the failure of the program.

If we want drug testing, it should be conducted by the government on the taxpayers dime in a manner that guarantees that athletes who pass the test are training and competing natty.

I bet if this were to be implemented and people were given the option to pay for drug testing through a tax, all of a sudden, nobody would care about the athletes private lives as much.
Yea but my point is, don't you find it weird the supposedly undefeated #1 p4p fighter is the one popping and everyone else is his division isn't? Given his situation shouldn't he be way more careful then everyone else? maybe hes doping heavier then cormier and others? which does make it unfair

Like anderson got caught doping, but hes older. And lots of people anderson fought was caught doping, were they doping before they fought anderson? possibly but they got caught fighting anderson because they doped more heavily no doubt

Back