Who will get REAL nervous when Khabib/Conor enter the octagon

i always get super nervous for big fights, especially if i really like one of the guys.

conor fights are fucking awful for me lmao, feels like i'm gonna have a heart attack.

sometimes i wish i didn't love MMA so much or have favourite fighters and i could just watch without being nervous.

I sometimes stop watching and just read a play by play.

When I am too tired to stay awake for the fights, I occasionally wake up and check Sherdog's play-by-play.

My palms are sweaty already, and I'm having intense difficulty just keeping down the spaghetti my mother made.

But you look so calm and ready, on the surface at least.

Fucking hell!!!!

Did I somehow log on to the Sherdog kids forum?

Nervous ffs.................Grow up you c*nts!

The only fight that really made my heart go out of my chest, ever, was GGG vs Canelo 2. I'm a big fan of GGG. It'll probably happen tonight, though... huge fan of Conor's fighting and his mind.

I sometimes stop watching and just read a play by play.

I almost just want to sleep and wake up when this shit is over. The amount of over analysis put into this fight has been mind numbing

I'm shook. If the infinitesimal change that Khabib loses materialises, It'll ruin my entire week at the minimum

I'm insanely nervous.

I want Conor to win but know he most likely won't. If betting odds were steeper I'd put money on him in case he won, but I just don't think it's going to happen. I will be going insane if he proves me wrong.

Anticipation, excitement, nervous of the outcome when the wait is finally over.

Nada...I usually have like 15 shots of tequila in my system by then. Yep I'm a coward.

The sheer amount of emotional investment and the devastating consequences is what makes this sport the most compelling lol.

If my guy wins, the rest of my week is so merry, but if he loses I'll be upset for days at a time lmao.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

It will be crazy in the PBP threads tonight. I'm on edge right now for the fight.

I’m as big of a Conor fan as they come... and nothing will ever quite phase me the way fedor fights used to. He was my idol for the longest time. Still is, but I remember having an especially bad feeling about the werdum fight. Was all downhill from there.

But when Conor was about to fight Aldo, fuck the electricity was in the air. I was very nervous for that one.

I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my body at times during DC vs Bones 2. I almost came when he landed the head kick

Based on all the non stop threads and posts about who got shook and who got triggered, I can honestly say I have been shitting bricks since the moment we found out Conner was late for the last presser

You guys all sound like pansies up in here. I remember the good old days when UFC fans were made of steel and had the nerve to go up to a dude who was nervous and tell that hoe to man the fuck up. Now we got Sherbros all openly talking about how they get scared and nervous over watching fights. Pansies....

Im nervous just thinking about the fight now. i always become nervous in epic fights: AS X Chael 2 ; Jon Jones x Cormier 2, Vitor x AS , JDS x Cain 2 and 3, etc

Back