Who will get REAL nervous when Khabib/Conor enter the octagon

I´m always a nerve wreck for these fights.

Requires booze.

Cheers everyone!

Just enjoy the fight and let the better player win.

Tho I would be a little pissed if Conor wins

Khabib is one of my favourite fighters and I've talked waaaaay too much shit about Conor for him to get KO'ed

The first minute or so of that fight is going to be nerve wracking

Khabib fans n Khabib ........ not saying conors going to even win I do t think he will. Just Kabib has e everything to lose here an Conor has little to nothing to lose. Conor loses he has GSP, Anderson, Max, Woodley all wanting g fights for max dollars.

Khabin has little there if he loses as Conor has a ton of fights. All pressure on beebs
lol bro there is tons of pressure on Conor because he doesn't know how the fight will go and what Khabib will do to him in there. There will be millions watching all over the world man so it might be quite devastating for him if he gets destroyed.

Anticipation, excitement, nervous of the outcome when the wait is finally over.

oh man my place will be full of khabib fans I can't wait. It's going to be GGG vs Canelo 2 all over again!

I really like Ilir Latifi im a big fanboy of his. In his last fight against OSP I was veeery nervous but when what happened happened I lost my mind, took my shirt off and had the craziest adrenaline and joy Ive ever had in UFC. I also bet some money on that fight so that played into it.

As far as this fight goes I already am confident that Khabib is going to completely dominate McGregor so I am not emotional that much.

I recommend a helmet for, at the very least, the main card. It's honestly a good idea to have it on for the whole event though
The-Catechism-Cataclysm-Steve-Little-1.jpg

I need a friend like this in real life so bad.....I love this guy...

I don't get anxious for fights unless I'm in them.

I definitely get that feeling when some huge fight is moments away from happening.

Anxiety hits me hard for the first minute or so of fights like this. But after the feeling out process is done it'll be all hype.

My palms are sweaty already, and I'm having intense difficulty just keeping down the spaghetti my mother made.

Never been nervous in my life...

Just kidding, I be looking like Dana at the face offs on the regular

Alexander+Volkov+UFC+229+Khabib+v+McGregor+UEXEriuDmFcl.jpg

When i even was watching the firs press conference, my legs were shaking.

Back