Who will get REAL nervous when Khabib/Conor enter the octagon

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
Anticipation, excitement, nervous of the outcome when the wait is finally over.

I always get anxiety before big fights start.

I was nervous laying in bed last night

I get anxious anytime Conor, Condit, Cerrone, Lando, BJ, Cro Cop fight

Most nervous I ever was before a fight was Rockhold vs Branch

I didn't want my beautiful boy to get hurt

Almost had a heart attack when my sweet Luke started getting tagged by barbershop Branch

i only get that feeling for Wand or Shogun

i like khabib but won't be nervous
tough fight for both
i give it 60/40 khabib

I think the only fight that would make me more nervous at this point would be GSP fighting Woodley.

I have an adrenaline rush right now just thinking about it.

<{JustBleed}>

I'm getting nervous just THINKING about it!!

ZizGH60.gif

Whenever I have a dog in the fight I get all nervous and excited for them to fight

Khabib id imagin... probably spending the whole day worrying about having to eat hospital food for the next few weeks and wondering if the UFC will pay to get his head sewn back on.

Khabib fans n Khabib ........ not saying conors going to even win I do t think he will. Just Kabib has e everything to lose here an Conor has little to nothing to lose. Conor loses he has GSP, Anderson, Max, Woodley all wanting g fights for max dollars.

Khabin has little there if he loses as Conor has a ton of fights. All pressure on beebs

I've been nervous for a week.

I sometimes stop watching and just read a play by play.

I recommend a helmet for, at the very least, the main card. It's honestly a good idea to have it on for the whole event though
The-Catechism-Cataclysm-Steve-Little-1.jpg

Its crazy how nervous we are and we're just spectators. I cant imagine being in their shoes tonight; fuck just thinking about that the anxiety would kill me.

I always shake when there are big fights, except if I've been drinking. I don't know I'm weird.

Back