Who will face Wilder in November? Replacing Ortiz

Exactly.

It's called drop a topic, and discuss it. Even if there isn't a source, the ability to question and debate the what ifs proposed by an opening post is why forums exist. It's for fucking fun.

They're already paying Stiverne step aside money, now they can pay him for doing something.... ie) Getting concussed.

How can people not see that some dickhead keeps posting things other people have written to look like a smart fucker.

I know how google works along with everyone else, I'm actually more interested in fans and their opinions, not you making out that copying and pasting someone else's work makes you billy big balls.

People like you need calling out. You put someone else's thoughts in a forum and think that makes you clever? Makes your opinion more valid? Makes you sound like an insider?

No you look like you want justification for other people's work and research. Fuck off.

I take it as he's sharing information from the general interwebz so lazy fucks can just use Sherdog as an information source instead of like a virtual barbershop.

I think it improves the forum, and I enjoy it tbh. I AM one of those said lazy fucks. If there's something I'm interested in, I'll dig, but otherwise, I'm not going to 15 different sources to find out this sort of shit.

Nice to know, but I'm not digging for it y'know?

I don't think anybody is under the illusion that he's writing any of these things.
Both he and X add value to the Sherdog Boxing Forum IMO, and they are both good in my book.

MMALopez' actual opinion was Adam Kownacki, and that tells you all you need to know.

No need for............."RAMPAGE!!!"--Archer

How can people not see that some dickhead keeps posting things other people have written to look like a smart fucker.

I know how google works along with everyone else, I'm actually more interested in fans and their opinions, not you making out that copying and pasting someone else's work makes you billy big balls.

People like you need calling out. You put someone else's thoughts in a forum and think that makes you clever? Makes your opinion more valid? Makes you sound like an insider?

No you look like you want justification for other people's work and research. Fuck off.
What? Who doesnt know those are copy and pasted?

And who cares if they are? Im cool with him posting news on upcoming fights.

Dillian Whyte Wants to Replace Ortiz, Challenge Wilder 11/4
http://www.boxingscene.com/dillian-whyte-wants-replace-ortiz-challenge-wilder-114--120940

Dillian Whyte didn’t waste any time trying to land the fight he has been chasing against Deontay Wilder.

The British heavyweight contender volunteered Friday to replace Luis Ortiz on short notice now that Ortiz (27-0, 23 KOs, 2 NC) has tested positive for banned substances in advance of his November 4 fight against Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs). The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion is not expected to move forward with his optional title defense against the Cuban southpaw.

Wilder’s handlers are trying to find a suitable replacement for Ortiz with five weeks to go before Wilder’s November 4 fight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Bermane Stiverne (25-2-1, 21 KOs), the mandatory challenger from whom Wilder won his title in January 2015, seems like the most logical substitute for Ortiz

Nonetheless, White wants that opportunity.

The Jamaican-born, London-based White issued this challenger to Wilder through Twitter on Friday: No excuses now @BRONZEBOMBER I will take Ortizs place lets get it made @EddieHearn @premierboxing #ALWAYSREADY

The 29-year-old Whyte (21-1, 16 KOs) is training for a fight on the Anthony Joshua-Kubrat Pulev undercard October 28 in Cardiff, Wales, but he doesn’t have an opponent. Whyte has lost only to England’s Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs), who stopped Whyte in the seventh round of their December 2015 fight at O2 Arena in London.

Whyte wanted Wilder to travel to London to fight him earlier this year. Eddie Hearn, Whyte’s promoter, reportedly offered Wilder a $4 million purse to fight Whyte in the United Kingdom.

Wilder wasn’t interested in that fight, which prompted Whyte to pin this Tweet to his account since June 19: MISSING Fake Champion @BRONZEBOMBER last seen off his nut running away from a record payday if seen please contact @EddieHearn #BongSquad

Dillian Whyte's been training for an unannounced opponent. So looks like he's in shape to take this fight...and wants it.

@MMALOPEZ

What? Who doesnt know those are copy and pasted?

And who cares if they are? Im cool with him posting news on upcoming fights.
1 you aren't meant to copy and paste without citation. 2 who are the fighters he likes? We know nothing about the fells and it would be interesting to know

If the fight is off they should get dillian whyte in there! He’ll take it and I think he’d give wilder a decent enough fight.

Edit: just seen he wants the fight! Of the guys available he could be wilders toughest fight imo

If Ortiz gets pulled, id like to see Whyte get the fight.

What a pity Ortiz pissed dirty and won't be fighting now. Looks like this is the end for him.

I'm also going it's Whyte next. Out of the other boxers with nothing lined up, he's the best choice. Young, hungry, good trash talker to build up the fight and will bring it on the night.

It's also a good choice as if he wins, he could then get the rematch against Joshua. For me, that's not the most attractive fight, but given their history, financially makes sense.

Also, if Haye wins, a match up with him against any of Wilder/Joshua /Whyte would be good.

I like the idea of Whyte replacing Ortiz, the only problem is that of location. I think Whyte should step up and take the fight in Wilders back yard as Wilder is the bigger name. I think that Wilder would KO Whyte but he'd at least have to cope with some heavy firepower coming his way until he got to that point.

I like the idea of Whyte replacing Ortiz, the only problem is that of location. I think Whyte should step up and take the fight in Wilders back yard as Wilder is the bigger name. I think that Wilder would KO Whyte but he'd at least have to cope with some heavy firepower coming his way until he got to that point.

Agreed about the outcome. I feel like Whyte is a Chisora v2. Similar style and good, but not great and will always be a nearly man.

He wouldn't have a problem going to the states. Makes sense too as many future fights could happen in the UK.

Hopefully he can be a straight swap for Ortiz and fight in NY.

Its probably going to be Stiverne.

1 .- Bermane Stiverne (Haiti/Canada)
2 .- Luis Ortiz (Cuba)
3 .- Dillian Whyte (Jamaica/GB) INTL
4 .- Andy Ruiz (Mexico)
5 .- Carlos Takam (Cameroon)
6 .- Mariusz Wach (Poland)
7 .- Dominic Breazeale (US)
8 .- Dereck Chisora (GB)
9 .- Johann Duhaupas (France)
10 .- Charles Martin (US)
11 .- Eric Molina (US)
12 .- Agit Kabayel (Germany) EBU
13 .- Lucas Browne (Australia)
14 .- Adam Kownacki (US)
15 .- Kyotaro Fujimoto (Japan) OPBF

What a depressing looking list

damn this news really sucks. i was looking forward to this fight. The only fight i want to see now is joshua vs wilder for the top spot

Back