Who will face Wilder in November? Replacing Ortiz

I take it as he's sharing information from the general interwebz so lazy fucks can just use Sherdog as an information source instead of like a virtual barbershop.

I think it improves the forum, and I enjoy it tbh. I AM one of those said lazy fucks. If there's something I'm interested in, I'll dig, but otherwise, I'm not going to 15 different sources to find out this sort of shit.

Nice to know, but I'm not digging for it y'know?

I don't think anybody is under the illusion that he's writing any of these things.
Both he and X add value to the Sherdog Boxing Forum IMO, and they are both good in my book.

MMALopez' actual opinion was Adam Kownacki, and that tells you all you need to know.

No need for............."RAMPAGE!!!"--Archer
I can't help autocorrect. Well I can but I'm too lazy.im not hating on the guy, if he says who he got it from we can go check out the original author and we probably learn more. Doesn't seem like I'm being unfair.

The wankers who plagiarised other people's writing can fuck off, he clearly isn't pretending it's his so he could at least acknowledge it. Just my opinion.

I really hope it's not Stiverne. I kind of feel sorry for Wilder at this point, it's not easy for him to get legit opponents when they keep getting busted.

Has to be Stiverne. Even though that first bout was one-sided, and Bermane has only been a shell of late, the rematch provides the most intrigue on such short notice. Bill it as a chance for redemption and let the chips fall where they may.

Don't check my posts you fucker. That simple. Why you care so much on what I copy/pasted or whatever the fuck I post? you must be gay! If you don't want to read them, take your time and go to the original source you smart ass. This is a freaking forum not an a official publishing company.

Stop being a lazy twat, post a link and don't post complete content. Otherwise you're stealing. Hits create revenue. No revenue = no boxing content. It's not complicated, except to a dolt like you.

How about we all drop the link topic and the flaming thats going along with it?

They'll dig up some bum who can't even put his pants on, and then claim Wilder is being ducked.

They'll dig up some bum who can't even put his pants on, and then claim Wilder is being ducked.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if they pulled Fres Oquendo out of the hat

Is Oquendo even still fighting??

Is Oquendo even still fighting??

Yep, the WBA basically owes him a title shot/ high ranking over a court case where he got screwed in a title shot against Chagaev??? not sure... However, he was going to fight Briggs for the WBA "Regular" title until Briggs pissed hot.

I don't know why the WBA doesn't pair him with anyone in the top 5 for the title and get this mess over with so he can retire if he loses or get wrecked later by Joshua (the WBA Super champion) if he wins.

Jesus.

This shit is why I don't pay attention to stuff outside the ring anymore. Does your head in.

I can't help autocorrect. Well I can but I'm too lazy.im not hating on the guy, if he says who he got it from we can go check out the original author and we probably learn more. Doesn't seem like I'm being unfair.

The wankers who plagiarised other people's writing can fuck off, he clearly isn't pretending it's his so he could at least acknowledge it. Just my opinion.
You're dead on here Sunfish, Agreed. You ABSOLUTELY MUST credit the source, then if folks are interested they can check out the full article, and if not, you shared the main idea.

You're dead on here Sunfish, Agreed. You ABSOLUTELY MUST credit the source, then if folks are interested they can check out the full article, and if not, you shared the main idea.
If I'm dead I'll walk on by. Goodbye people.

Back