Who will face Wilder in November? Replacing Ortiz

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Not confirmed but seems like Ortiz is out of the fight...so a short term replacement is needed

my pick is

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/512994

Adam Kownacki

Comes of a big tko win plus he is a New Yorker

Last edited:
He had no fights between 2011-2012, and seems like he's still gaining experience. He only just had some decent fights going by their records.

Oh, and he's not ranked. <{hfved}> He shouldn't get a title shot.

Given captain random started this thread, how about pulev(

He had no fights between 2011-2012, and seems like he's still gaining experience. He only just had some decent fights going by their records.

Oh, and he's not ranked. <{hfved}> He shouldn't get a title shot.
Who else? With 1 month away...not many options

I'm asking you....who will accept the fight 1 month away?

I don't know man they might have to cancel the main event, or just do a non-title fight. No real contender is gonna step up at a month's notice.

1 .- Bermane Stiverne (Haiti/Canada)
2 .- Luis Ortiz (Cuba)
3 .- Dillian Whyte (Jamaica/GB) INTL
4 .- Andy Ruiz (Mexico)
5 .- Carlos Takam (Cameroon)
6 .- Mariusz Wach (Poland)
7 .- Dominic Breazeale (US)
8 .- Dereck Chisora (GB)
9 .- Johann Duhaupas (France)
10 .- Charles Martin (US)
11 .- Eric Molina (US)
12 .- Agit Kabayel (Germany) EBU
13 .- Lucas Browne (Australia)
14 .- Adam Kownacki (US)
15 .- Kyotaro Fujimoto (Japan) OPBF

I don't know man they might have to cancel the main event, or just do a non-title fight. No real contender is gonna step up at a month's notice.
Exactly I'm saying if they don't want to loose the main event at least do it non title, I never said give the polish/ny guy a title shot

1 .- Bermane Stiverne (Haiti/Canada)
2 .- Luis Ortiz (Cuba)
3 .- Dillian Whyte (Jamaica/GB) INTL
4 .- Andy Ruiz (Mexico)
5 .- Carlos Takam (Cameroon)
6 .- Mariusz Wach (Poland)
7 .- Dominic Breazeale (US)
8 .- Dereck Chisora (GB)
9 .- Johann Duhaupas (France)
10 .- Charles Martin (US)
11 .- Eric Molina (US)
12 .- Agit Kabayel (Germany) EBU
13 .- Lucas Browne (Australia)
14 .- Adam Kownacki (US)
15 .- Kyotaro Fujimoto (Japan) OPBF

Their best option is fighting Fujimoto. Don't think it deserves to be a title fight tho.

Anyone else who takes this is a fuking idiot who's shooting themself in the foot from winning an actual title in their future.

Their best option is fighting Fujimoto. Don't think it deserves to be a title fight tho.

Anyone else who takes this is a fuking idiot who's shooting themself in the foot from winning an actual title in their future.

The other scenario is Stiverne claiming his #1 status , with Ortiz out but we don't want to see this again, and find someone for breazeale...

Fuck you! You are such an idiot....lol! Get a life
I'm an idiot? Ok. When you start a thread that isn't literally copying and pasting someone else's opinion I might listen. You are special needs.

Not confirmed but seems like Ortiz is out of the fight...so a short term replacement is needed

my pick is

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/512994

Adam Kownacki

Comes of a big tko win plus he is a New Yorker

I didn't read anywhere that Ortiz is out.
Where did you read this?

I'd hate it if it's true.
The winner was supposed to fight Joshua. http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/09/hearn-says-joshua-ready-wilder-ortiz-winner/

EDIT: Just saw the other thread that says he tested positive in a VADA test.

Last edited:
Duhaupas in jogging shoes.

I'm an idiot? Ok. When you start a thread that isn't literally copying and pasting someone else's opinion I might listen. You are special needs.
Don't check my posts you fucker. That simple. Why you care so much on what I copy/pasted or whatever the fuck I post? you must be gay! If you don't want to read them, take your time and go to the original source you smart ass. This is a freaking forum not an a official publishing company.

Last edited:
Don't check my posts you fucker. That simple. Why you care so much on what I copy/pasted or whatever the fuck I post? you must be gay! If you don't want to read them, take your time and go to the original source you smart ass. This is a freaking forum not an a official publishing company.

Well, now we know why you copy/paste everything instead of writing it yourself.

Mystery solved.

I don't really get why a few of you guys get riled up over these threads. Read em or don't. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back